Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations DarkerSarah!

    congradulations :D

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye! *huggles*

    Aww... No! YOU'RE TOO YOUNG!!! TOO YOUNG!!! I LOVE YOR ART DON'T GO I'LL BE ALL ALONE WITH.... everybody *twitchy*

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Brad: who's that guy in the pic.. is that you? feh, can't be. And what the bloody 'ell is the first one, i think i can see an eye but ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I need to get time offa my hands... i dunno how big it'll be so i just put it like that... so there.... THeRE!!!

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What don't you like about YWS?

    Ahh yes, that used to happen... i remember, good times then good times. and many of my htings are resonably short anyway *shurgs*

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    why are you holding a spoon? Is that a spoon? I'm sorry but that line was so damn funny.... whhhhhhhhaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa can i add it to my signature? :P HERE ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    A PM FROM A GUY FRIEND (oooh)(darndit caps...) these hilarious jokes from my friend and uncle wearing muses' skirt (check post ur pic 3 :P Page something... lol

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Muse, you're right, I do look shemxy in that skirt! BWAHAHAHA... sorry I'm just so seriously... bored.... bored.... that was an ugly picture of me anyway... I'll replace it later.... ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Hahaha... you look drunk muse, (No offence...) A drunken beauty!!! I wanted a skirt like that!!! But after anybody sees me in it sales will slowly slowly begin to slip ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Advertisment Thread (for people who want their work critted)

    Tis my art gallary. LOOK AT IT NOW!!! And Sureal, you said you were a sarcastic person, so I'll take that as sarcasim. :P

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What don't you like about YWS?

    It seems after my first works.... which were terrible, people see my name and then run away. But that's just me.... *is angered beyond belief*

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I missed out on 3 years ofthe single life but I am.. now... 4 days into it... watch me fail!!!

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its not working!!!

    The type of blog you have is extremely restrictive and won't let you change the colors or anything. I would suggest going to "simple gray" layout, where you can actually ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    Honestly, I didn't really read it, I scanned it. Reading is what I do for school but if you want I'll read it... "Much of contemporary fantasy for the young ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    this has been going on since the beginning. Religion doesn't like magic. People are stupid heads. I bet they're just jealous that J.K is making more money then they'll ever ...

    Aug 2, 2005


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix