Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Randomosity Re: Song at your funeral

    Okay this is morbid but whatever I have two both Madness It must be love an Shame an Scandle WHY THOSE??? one is a love song, the other is a ...

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    your bangs curl upwards dm that's adorable!!! I wish mine did that... maybe if I washed my hair more often *scratches head* Naw, i likes me hair, it wouldn't suit ...

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    the layout? I remember where the keys are from 1-0 and a-z but then i get a blank (Aside fom shift and backspace and space :P)

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    "...Girls Gone Wild commercials on Cable TV...that's just wrong 7 Year olds wearing skirts to upper thigh and midriff shirts...YUCK." Yeah, can't A girl watch SOUTH PARK and not have ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    bathrooms bathrooms I HATE BATHROOMS!!!

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    i hate what fontroy hates... and baseball cards and not knowin' people who live near me my choices in life... most... half.... 99.999% of them... (not the choice to be ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    *gasps* *looks at crysi again* *GASPS AGAIN* WHY AM I GASPING?!?!? (cute pics all of you... especially kitty kitty!!!) i should get a picture of my ugly friend Roy... I ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. I mean you guys.

    i am on webcam right now and I'm gonna start crying... because i don't know why it hurts that you're leaving but at least I can still email you

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    this is of a giant chicken in Two Harbors. We drove by. this was for a motel thingy... i thought it was cool. A sunset I took. me dads was ...

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How come nobody uses the chatroom eh?

    the other one I didn't need JAVA for this one i do need it for since our PC sucks butt sometimes I dont' have it installed half the time and ...

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?? *looks around*

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    And if he falls in love tonight, it can be assumed His carefree days with us are wasted In short our plan is dooooooomed. -Timon and Pumbaa (That is the ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    FONTROY!!!

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    well i'm feeling moodily weird. So here are pictures of me and the medicatoi I'm taking. they come in pretty boxes AND THE PENICILLIN IS PINK AND PURPLE!! But i ...

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    I've been shy about this but whatever. IT MUST BE SAID FAOLKROP!!! porkloaf backwards :P JK YORTNOF!!! For sure

    Aug 8, 2005


You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind