Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    OMG its a baby!!! I know what I shall name it... Eevee Aurora Mathers-Swain-Nisbet .... VERNON, TELL POPS!!!! LMAO that's the greatest thign I ever got!!! But... you shouldn't be... ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    SEX Now that I got your attention HEY... I dunno if it's important or not but I have more than 20,000 points! {{{Now to reach that 2000 post thing...}}} So ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    Evanescence, it was a phase. Green Day, a newer phase. Madness, an oddly newish oldish phase. Simple Plan, for no reason at all.

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cow

    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more albino blacksheep!!!!

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    my situation my attatchment to people my undying hatered of bbq chicken...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Certain Words

    oral and anal i mixed those up... yeah... not good

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tye dye!!

    I only have and had 1 shirt. It was for Destination Imagination. I never had a tye dye shirt before so this one was amazing.... turned Ms Rohwellers dryer red ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying commercials

    GEIKO COMMERIALS there is a tornado happening here AWFUL!! but there's good news WHAT? I save a lot of money by switching to geiko ... THAT WSA NOT FUNNY it ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Certain Words

    Sam: me and you had fun times with that the word I dislike the most is..... no especially in front of: desert tv computer dating driving :(:(:( but i like ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying commercials

    XD that was f-ing hilarious... but her BF was nosey... Another annoying one is that Coke one where he's singing I like to by the world a coke and chill ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying commercials

    CRAZY FROG COMMERCIAL!!! also that one where those people eat the shoes and they come on their feet... that's os damn annoying........ ALSO the shoe ones where the guy is ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Violence and sex make you go blind!

    Ahhhh... No wonder I need glasses then... BAD BRAIN BAD IMAGES BAD COMPUTER BAD DARKNESS *sleeps* "Thus, although a TV ad might be extremely successful at grabbing our attention, we ...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Back!

    *Bows down* Caliber: He is the master. He is the creator. He is monkey obsessed. He is Nate!

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    OOH you have pretty Hair MEsh.. i wis my hair would get all wav.. not too much though... i don't want it to happen like last time *short short haired ...

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What don't you like about YWS?

    one thing I miss is the chatroom when you dnt need JAVA installed touse it... i dnno if i said it before but yeah.

    Aug 21, 2005


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings