Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Randomosity Re: I'm working!!! and you?

    Sam: the only reason I said that is because I'm taking a class caleld Personal Career Investigation. As I sat in my geometry class with the pci syllabus on the ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm working!!! and you?

    Working? what kinda job you have? star looker atter? grave digger? paper shredder? gnome exterminator? or are you a pro spoon player? WHO ARE YOU WALDO?

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    I forgot to say this but a pal who says BOXERS (like underwear) always has a T like... BOXTERS So... is that like.... spelling boundary or his fat fingers touch ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    I hate American English... z's are so... meh (except the one in my name) ther are added U's in everything :P And I love their word for pants: trousers XD

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    It makes me happy to think I am about to ruin my ex boyfriends life before he ruins mine. :twisted: I mean.... going to school and memorizing my locker number.... ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Month, August

    AHH She told me it'd be her! She told me! But then she said she was bluffing! I thought she was bluffing! *dies* Yay, Snoink!... *dies*

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My Birthday Yay

    I NEVER SAW THIS THREAD HAPPY BIRTHDAY your present in me signature ;) :P

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    about the family i have it was short 1 page all spaced out.... if i can find it then i might pu it up somehwere. also something about TV shows ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    Well to begin with. This is my wedding with Vernon *points to Vernon who then waves* So pretty much, this is the only time I'll be posting here :D Let's ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying commercials

    The one where the guy is using a chainsaw, chopping a tree down, and a guy next door pulls into the driveway and the tree falls on his garage. He ...

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    OK first i have 20,000 points, now I have a baby. WTF is goin' on?

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    My Chemical Romance Slipknot (because colton liked it) Yeah and My Chemical Romance is... just... weird...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    No wanan go to school no wanna use proper grammar and spelling tek-niks ahhhhhhhh:( DON'T WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT!!!

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ooh congrats to your mom Greg!!! She's nice And so is your hamster... althought it did try to eat my shirt once.... Emma... freaky short hair. I didn't hav hair ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Funeral (or real)

    I don't want to die. It's inevitable. So is the choice to live... Well, I don't really want to think of planning a funearl, considering I'm 13 years old, but ...

    Aug 26, 2005


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK