Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Lounge, The Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged

    Blond isn't a great color honestly. Sometimes it's only good on certian people. Like in Hilary Duffs Music Video WAKE UP or whatever she had black hair. That scared the ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    The fact that everything is alright. Doing this Animation for my slideshow presentation (I'm such a nerd)

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    what was it.... um... my dad is all for medicital marjuana or whatever but he can't smoke... but he said when a doctor gives a person permission to use it ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    You scored as agnosticism. You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    dangerous women. *half the guys on YWS growl except brad* He's not hte women person.... BUT HE KNOWS I LOVE HIM lol.... Ahhh.... I wanna shoot a gun! But i'm ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Crysi those are pretty. I stayed after school to use the driums and that was fun! it's cool your "boy" can do it. Why dont' you call him man? :P ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    liposuction increases the risk of heart falure for people over 50 lbs overweight. Liposuction is dangerously unhealthy, TBR. Yeah I sort of remember that I saw this one show where ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    here I'm in school now so... HERE!!!

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Chevy: yeah when i played the violin my left hand was like that sorta. Lovely feet. Jack: why are all your pictures at that weird angle that just "hapens' to ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    Also there are the regrets the people have once they change but they can't like take back time. Like on this show this one lady looked like a barbie doll ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Math Homework Help

    I dunno if these books are used around the states but has a list of books I'm in geometry and so far I'm not going to ask for help... much... ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your "name"!

    B.B. Mahnluv Hmm... Lovely, think I'll name my child that. XD

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    Ugh that's sick what you said Katie. No offense but god made us to fend for ourselves. He had us to age. He made us to come to him... where ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Funny Search Queries for YWS

    - is ciara a guy, 62 times - ciara a guy, 21 times - ciara is a guy, 20 times - is ciara a guy or a girl, 6 times ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Labels

    Hmm..... emotionally unstable wickedly confused non gothic non preppist non cooking weird crazy music loving friend crazy never-wanna-be-alone never-wanna-go-home poet and artist ... there we go, that

    Sep 8, 2005


WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)