Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    has coool bobo made avatar

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: audition

    Don't monotone. It can land you the part of a guard. *me cringes* but You won't do that. You'll get your part.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Screenwriting

    What is screenwriting? Isn't it that like.... when you write for like TV programs? Like it's like... a like... TV show? Meh, I like to playwrite more...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    Bob is my friend....... I voted friends because it was mainly Chevy who like persuaded me into joining once TYWC started to die.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ahh, That is what Cheddar looks like... I am afeared of the FUTURE! THE FUTURE!!! EEEEEVVVVVIIIIILLLLL I'd post my picture but due to the lack of sleep and my new ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: My Favorite Form Is...

    i voted poetry although I like both.

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cellular,Modular,Interactive-odular!

    *kicks you* YOU SANG THIS FOR 5 HOURS IN SCHOOL BECAUSE OF THIS???

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    I think love at first sight is an illusion. If the guy or girl has good looks it's mor elike you picture them being perfect. that they have all these ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Playing this Sonic Game and being done with my work. Knowing someday I'll be rich. :D heee

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who is who and what is what but then if who was what then what was who? WHAT?

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    I'm serious Nate. It's my haven. My Heaven. It's my house... although I can't pay rent anymore because the fat lady upstairs INSISTS I just feed her ugly cat Muffins ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    everything.

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Uaualyl Jacks angles are so you can see up his nose. This was fairly decent. way to go!

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Reading these damn hilarious comics with guns and violence and killer chimpmuinks and zombie mutant hippie dead roadkill armies and not getting in trouble for it :P SCHOOL ROCKS :P

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    When I went to China For like 1 month I wasn't really homesick... I don't know why... Maybe it's because I WANTED to be away; like I lived there. Maybe ...

    Sep 14, 2005


Not many will ever really understand you / That doesn't mean you aren't worth understanding
— Quillfeather