Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Lounge, The Re: On Poets and Poetry...

    Robert Burns. Totally great stuff.... Shel Silverstein was a great one too. To bad he's dead... I got his latest work though, Runny Babbit. Hilarious. Children oriented, but hilarious. The ...

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Clothes. ... What?

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    We have been fighting over you. :holds onto you: BACK OFF SAVAGES! Agh great, Geometry is next... good-ee.... I'm out for today, WAR!

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    (What about parfaits? Parfaits have layers, parfaits are delicious!) Love is a Parfait with whipped cream on it. :)

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Vash is way cooler. Although he doesn't kill people. He's fun. Fine, don't turn Brad into an anime character. Anime scares you.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Love is patient Love is kind Love does not envy... I have that saying from the bible taped on my wall, I remembered. That is all I have associated with ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Sureal: Why do you want him to look like Vash the Stampede?

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Brad: I'm searching and I'm bored and need some eye candy instead of skittles to fill my day. BWAHAHA I should put up a pic of me and Echo... but ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mark of the beast

    OH GOD NO IT'S WORSE THAN I THOUGHT :runs and hides: SOMEBODYERASE MY PAST MY PRESENT MY 12TH BIRTHDAY MEMORIES AAAAAAHHHHHH :P I believe one day they might install chips ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Oh yeah... in my rage, confusion, insanity, and lust, I forgot ll about chocolate. It can also be like dark chocolate: it looks good but it's bitter. But I LOVE ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Brad: as damn hot aas those pics were we never saw your face. What are YOU hiding from?

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Aye.... Here is one simple answer that my IV Prophine wants me to say: Love is Vernon. Simple as bloody that.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    I wish I did. I already bought a cellphone carrier and everything. Don't make fun of me, I make fun of you.

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    sleep sleep sleep

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite YWS Member

    Ha ha, you idiot almost forgot your girlfriend. I'm too pissed to think of any now....

    Oct 6, 2005


Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality