Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Jen: Why are you two people? YOU CAN'T BE THAT'S ILLEGAL! :P You're pretty... hard to think you're the iced tea obesssionist..... Great, no more comments about me.... haha i'm ...

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    EWW Shadow Knight tastes like vegemite! ... Greg tastes like apples !!! Blue stone tastes like basalltic blueness... MMM sam tastes like rock candy (eats sam) oops...

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    4) Great. You’re all set. Now begin your novel-planning procrastination by reading through all the great advice and funny stories in the forums. Post some stories and questions of your ...

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    ... I pass, Toads was enough, but licking one of you could cause massive brain damage :P

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    EMMA WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?!! ooh huh huh huh *runs away crying*

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    My new rabbit, Echo, cuddling up with Rash Bear (Otherwise unnamed) Echo on my dads shoulder... now my dad is claiming he's an unorthodox pirate... arrgh. ELIZABETH EATS EYEBALLS TOO!!! ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 50 THINGS ADMISSIONS NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT COLLEGE

    49. You are never alone! DOESN'T THAT BOTHER YOU CHEVY? Well I know I'm not alone, Lydia follows me everywhere... She just won't leave me alone... she lives in my ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    I am sick of these Pat Buchanan referances... I believe in them. I know they're real, I know something is real. They are around, believe me. As my teacher was ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    10-10 because it's sappy....

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Apology

    You have no right to apology, you were in danger... It's alright, I can live with remembering Stephen King's Quote. If not being able to do a little thing over ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    point taken... Here is something I said to you Bobo i think... It was funny. Bobo: You're awkward. Elizabeth: No I'm not... I love you. hahahahaha... ahahahah... hahaha... ha... ha..a... ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    If at first you don't suceede try and try and then give up.

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I believe I am.. Yet I'm not quite sure. Aren't you not a not human? (O_O)

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^poasted on 9 of the 10 things on the most recent list as of 12:33 PM october 21

    Oct 21, 2005


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn