Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Lounge, The Re: Best Web Sites of 2006 E-mail Writing Campaign!

    If one of us could write and convince some gigantic publisher to put us in the publicity would be huge... in general a good thing but to me... overcrowding and ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas List

    April Raintree by Beverly .... Demon Days CD This current Laptop I'm using although it's techinally not mine YET a camcorder a violin several assorments of paints and canvases and ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    I think Chuck is like... SCARF DOWN Like... ... ... ... ... ... Well... Maybe they had a game of Toss the Bark?!

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    Jesus has explained all of it!!! THE ANSWER IS: 42 (According to Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy) 32 (To Government) 74 (Because I said so) I clicked none of the ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite YWS Member

    People I know in real life... Yoshi (reasons lalala) Bulletproof TeodoreLispelle Others: Fontroy Hunter Bobo Tarver Boni ... *brain fizzes* the red gem *brain leaks* I can't really say, it's ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If YWS ever goes down for a long time....

    ROTFLMAO AHAHAHAHA You don't want to see me... You DON'T want to see me... Ok, maybe you do.... I SHALL EAT THE EYES OF THE LIVING AND DEVOUR THE BLOOD ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    no what is the second word of my name? :P (If you don't get this somebody WILL blow up.)

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chain Letters

    I hate the I love you ones... Especially when greg sends them to me... it's like I ALREADY LOVE YOU WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?? Are some just ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Is Vernon...ish :P

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Yeah... it won't be a problem for me to NOT boycott them.... I don't have 40 bucks for panties anyway.

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chain Letters

    You are going to one day die to this.... but I don't know 157 people!

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    I aggree with Rincewind on the Last Hero picture book. Although they did illustrate the old people too well.... *shivers* I am not sure, the best book I have been ...

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    10/10 BECAUSE it sounds pretty... Stupid caps lock...

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)

    wekkl picjk at it wiotioh yuirty fetart Well pick at it with your feet

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)

    yws jisd sdimpl4e skk gyiouh hjasve t8 d0 iwdaq 6567pe dwityh uiour jnosw yuhj fdnhjnjy6 wordsw ji8gtht trigtger yoiur imaghiutnastyikon. wqhnde iuy dfwjt bhascslp ifd you mnisdsdpoell; d dwo5d. This ...

    Nov 3, 2005


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus