Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Wow it even took Jesus time to grow a beard! *Bows down* Yeah.. my pc is not working... I cna't upload any of my birthday pictures... So... I guess i ...

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    The song Evanescene one is called IMAGINARY. I dunno.... I like a lot of songs...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! IT'S A PENGUIN!

    [/url] That's alphonso... Echo's playmate and my friend. and incase you're wondering, yes, it is a male. adopt your own virtual pet! And this is chuck. he fell into a ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What Are You Thankful For?

    This lifetime. All I have. All I had. All I wish I had. All I could ever want. All I don't want. I am thankful for it all. Especially Greg. ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I am NOT A NEW MEMBER - rant with me

    Heh you joined on my birthday! I joined on December 8.

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Jesus isn't real. But Gesus is. Alright, I met Gesus... Wait... why am I here?! Oh yeah.. nice pictures everybody?!

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Won't stop saying Blondy

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    True, from what you say Has to leave in 4 minutes to head to Inquiry Science 9

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    I am clueless as to whether or not... Um true? Needs to get a life and stop wasting my time writing because I have no talent.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^needs to work on Carradyne and stop saying BLONDY!

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Seems to ahve begun to changed her avatar... and is prolly happier than I

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    He looks like his avatar. That's very handsome... why are you glaring at the camera? :P

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^should know it's some words in Lithuanian fro the book THE JUNGLE by UPTON SINCLAIR that mean Poetic imagination

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Is Vernon

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality?

    Feh... I am a nothing... Chinese and American. Got Austrian and Portuguese and Norweigin and Romanian and Hungarian and Irish in me. Oh wait! In America, there is nothing else, ...

    Nov 22, 2005


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter