Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^ ................................................... Ok after contemplating for a while now I can say.... A writer.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    BUNNY! I have a BUNNY!!! Her name is ECHO! I'll post a link to her picture... She's a tort lionhead, it looks like she's growing a weeeee little mane! SO ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    Becoming invisable Having others surpass me in things I love Death Child birth Children (especially babies)

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    ALGEBRA MUST DIE I must get one of my geometry book.... MATH MUST DIE!

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Worlds Ugliest Dog

    IT'S SAM NOT ROCCO!

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fire Insurance(I swear this is true)

    OH MY GOD! Although this furthers my belief that Americans are stupid.

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Worlds Ugliest Dog

    WHAT WOULD THIS WORLD BE NOW? NO SAM? NO UGLIEST DOG? We must find a replacement Sam.... Also, if you wish, visit: WE MISS YOU SAM!

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What you would love to say to reviewers but can't...

    F*CK YOU AND YOUR TASTE!!! You're society's troublesome ass and you don't deserve to be able to say what's good or not! *Harsh, harsh I know, yet, oooh sooo funnn!*

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Worlds Ugliest Dog

    SANTA BARBARA, Calif. -- A celebrity pooch named Sam has died. With a hairless body, crooked teeth and a tiny tuft of hair on his knobby head, Sam was billed ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: For if you feel in need of love...

    I love your icon AND I LOVE GLUE (huggles saraban)

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: !!

    NEVER!

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Piecings and tattoos...

    Piercing in the title is spelt wrong... Anyway, people go too far with piercings and tattos are beginning to get there as well.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Didn't she say she was leaving for good?

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^watched me become posessed

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    at the moment not being able to find a job although the US says that 14 is the minimum age and I NEED A JOB!

    Nov 28, 2005


today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton