Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Randomosity Re: What your name means

    When I became a member of deviantArt, I was planning it to be "Warthog In A King Prawn Suit." The same as the writer's club I used to go to. ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Only who can prevent forest fires?

    Logic once killed Pat Buchanan... He's now dead. A dead random firefighting man. Pat Buchanan everybody.

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Sentence Thread!!!

    Gal: Samuel Beckett (them points is going to go towards my contest) Once upon a time I ate a hamburger and then it killed me and then kiddnapped.... kids.... stuff.

    Apr 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    *Wow Wow WOW* I saw something WOW worthy :P Not much WOW's Me Believe me.

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What your name means

    The Black Rose : Nothing generally... deep or meaningful to that... My name Elizabeth is Hebrew though... (YUCKS)

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    I'm blinded! what's wrong with this? This totally sucks... I can't read in the early morning like this... thank god I posted about a billion times this morning before I ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Chevy told me about it a while after TYWC died out... I'm glad she did I was so dedicated... then I tried it here and loved it since....

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Bird Flu

    "They are all Chinese. Might I just say that in the kind of places where people in China die of bird-flu THEY ARE SO POOR THEY SHARE THEIR HOUSES WITH ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer Gender

    .......... Oh my goodness.... I hadn't realized that usually half the people I talk to who are type C are... female... well i think they are female anway. EMOTIONLESS WHO ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer Gender

    TYPE C! So on the site.... Aside from type C -- Females dominate ... for now... Hmm.... I should look up a bestseller list and see how many novilests are ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer Gender

    Thou art mad. ... Anybody have opinons on this? Anybody ELSE? I'm serious, I think there are more female writers than male in the site... perhaps the world.

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer Gender

    Usually C have over protective parents... BUt I think most of them are girls... I can't figure out why (on this site anyway) I wonder about the world... Hmm.... *wonders* ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer Gender

    .... was this phroe person a male or female or type C? *realizes how off topic I have gotten*

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer Gender

    Read the signature honey, read the signature. ... Odd, that last line was the same as your signature... AHH WARN SOMEBODY ELSE ABOUT THIS!!!

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer Gender

    Whoa... when you really think about it, that's the most confusing thing .... Should choice C on the site be... not chosing the gender Icon and then being assumed as... ...

    Apr 4, 2006


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight