-
Re: Clouds
Take this from a person who just returned from South America after taking over 1800 pictures. It is not so much the camera that matters as the storage, and timing. ...
Aug 3, 2011 -
Re: "El Morro" San Juan, Puerto Rico
Lovely pictures. My favourite would have to be the third image depicting a boat. The architecture appears very ornate and beautiful from your images. Sincerely, -Elitehusky (Writing Name)
Aug 15, 2010 -
Re: Coming Storm
Good photograph. Unlike literary pieces, writing a review for a photograph is significantly more difficult as it is largely based on a question of taste and less on the layout, ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: The Sunset - Saying Goodbye or Symbol of Progress
I have changed the photo from a plane taking off in the sunset, to an actual sunset I captured after a rainy day in the summer of "09". Thank you ...
May 19, 2010 -
Re: The Sunset - Saying Goodbye or Symbol of Progress
A sunset can mean many things from the end of a working day to the start of your favourite, and sometimes cheesy, cable television program. What does a sunset mean ...
May 18, 2010 -
Re: A Fiery Landscape
Firstly let me say that I will not evaluate this submission from a literary point of view as there is little to no text. As an avid artist, I will ...
May 15, 2010 -
Re: From a Ant's point of veiw.
Hello! Great photographs. Overall the last one was my favourite, largely due to the fact that is was crooked and made me imagine an injured ant trying to balance properly ...
Nov 13, 2009 -
Re: Random Art
Fantastic "fairy art". I really like the wavy lines used in the first image and it with the following image really portrayed the emotions on the faces. However the third ...
Jan 25, 2008
