-
Re: The WORSE four letter word.
Brilliant! Love! I cannot believe I missed that! I knew it was like a puzzle that I just could not solve. Warm Regards, -Elitehusky
May 29, 2010 -
Re: The WORSE four letter word.
Very interesting, however in all honestly I still did not grasp the four-letter word you were hinting at. It's essence no-longer slumbers in vestal state. Two things here. Firstly unless ...
May 27, 2010 -
Re: Love (not long at all, kind of random...)
Despite the ending being relatively long to the rest of the poem, I would not change a thing. What I liked, perhaps the most, was the driving theme of 'love' ...
May 27, 2010 -
Re: My Beauty
Good. The only thing I suggest you change is the "i'm" at the last line to an "I'm", it's a very minute change but it adds professionalism knowing that you've ...
May 19, 2010 -
Re: The Sunset - Saying Goodbye or Symbol of Progress
I have changed the photo from a plane taking off in the sunset, to an actual sunset I captured after a rainy day in the summer of "09". Thank you ...
May 19, 2010 -
Re: The Sunset - Saying Goodbye or Symbol of Progress
A sunset can mean many things from the end of a working day to the start of your favourite, and sometimes cheesy, cable television program. What does a sunset mean ...
May 18, 2010 -
Re: Dandelions
Very good use of personification. If I had to rank them in order of preference I would choose the first one entitled, "Dancing with the Dandelions" although keep in mind ...
May 18, 2010 -
Re: The best friend's vow.
Okay. The content itself lives up to the title you labelled this piece as, "The best friend's vow", however I did feel that at times you did not maintain a ...
May 17, 2010 -
Re: Get Smiling!!
Remember, no matter how many reviews you get (and whether they are positive or not), practice makes perfect. In regards to my previous remark, However I did feel that your ...
May 17, 2010 -
Re: Broken Silence Chapter One
I was sitting in the activity room, not wanting to play in the front yard. Which has an abnormally low amount of trees, which makes it both flat and hot. ...
May 16, 2010 -
Re: Why My Heart Beats
This would be a good country music song. I categorized in country music largely because of the nature of the lyrics, and how they revolved around love, almost like some ...
May 16, 2010 -
Re: Body Image
Don't hate yourself! This poem echoes ideas in the early twenty-first century that the fashion industry in conjunction with glossy magazines, pushed an impossible view of the human body. I ...
May 16, 2010 -
Re: A Fiery Landscape
Firstly let me say that I will not evaluate this submission from a literary point of view as there is little to no text. As an avid artist, I will ...
May 15, 2010 -
Re: Back
Uhm, I wrote this a few months ago ^^ It's not good... It was the first story-like thing I ever wrote in English. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome! xD ...
May 15, 2010 -
Re: The Slick Floor Chapter 9
Don't worry about writers block, it will soon fade. I quite enjoyed the dialogue you had and it seemed almost like the Twilight series (yes I've read the first three). ...
May 15, 2010
