User avatar

EliteHusky

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Mountain

    I found this very romantic in the sense that you brilliantly used writing in the second person to enable the reader to place themselves in the place of the female ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shotgun Lullabies

    We were speeding down an empty highway in Nevada or some such nowhere, our path lit by the stars and half-busted headlights. It was Rick Petty’s thing, these road trips. ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Drop-off

    Quite good. I especially liked your use of movement by "fingertips". Additionally, I found this section: Down toward the deep Glance above and see the sun] ...very beautiful in the ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ain't ya, kid

    I do not believe the length of this piece should be held against you, but rather I take the approach that it is a testament to your commitment towards developing ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: David and Dante Chapter 6: Basilisks of Bellwood

    Basilisks of Bellwood “Now we can do this my way, or the hard way,” Dante boasted, as he brought the man outside. “If anyone is stalking this house, let this ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm Not the One Getting Hurt

    Greetings! I found this submission to be packed with emotion as exemplified below. I may just be frustrated, I may just be sad, But I don't care, I'm not the ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: David and Dante Chapter 5: Poison

    It depends on perspective but for a politically correct figure... they look like they are thirty but everything is not as it seems (I'll let you create a list of ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: David and Dante Chapter 5: Poison

    Poison David carefully eyed Anton as he rushed down the flight of stairs at the end of the corridor. He turned to step down, stopping as soon as he saw ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poetry is... v.2

    Ask instead, why is poetry poetic,and why is life living? I am hesitant to call this a masterpiece because you used "poetry" and "poetic" side by side. It feels like ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: David and Dante Chapter 1 - Meeting the Medici

    Thank you for your comment, changes have been made concerning basic punctuation. The flashback is not meant to be too revealing and key pieces information still remain temporarily hidden. Plus, ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: David and Dante Chapter 4: Smoke

    Smoke “Why did you even call him?” David asked his brother. “Diana had the car, why did you call Anton first.” Dante was caught by surprise. “Well… It’s just that ...

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Depression

    Great conclusion. The overall theme of depression was captured fairly well including your mention of feeling cold, the lack of living trees representative of energy and life, and the seemingly ...

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Till Death do us Part

    Thus creating a tsunami of loss, and dread,nearly drowning my overwhelmed mind. Good use of imagery. like a punch in the guy Perhaps "gut". that never touched you eyes. "Your" ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: David and Dante Chapter 3: Fighting With Demons

    Thank you for your comment. Please feel free to point out those grammatical errors as sometimes, and I say this after reading the link you provided earlier, formatting issues can ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: David and Dante Chapter 3: Fighting With Demons

    Fighting with Demons David and Dante took turns recounting what happened. As they approached the part when the mufloni burst in and David jumped it with an improvised weapon in ...

    Aug 17, 2010


“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women