User avatar

EliteHusky

  • Lyrics Re: Glamor

    I am not a Poetry Expert but I really liked the fact that it rhymed yet made sense. I found also found it cheerful instead of the usual poetry people ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapters Thirteen and Fourteen

    I'm not a big fan of Ramantic Fiction but despite that and the fact the chapters were a bit lengthy, you did a resonably well job explaining the details which ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Thomas Pinewood & The Grail Of Champions: The Inn 5

    Falice and Markov travelled north through the damp grass until they soon saw a wooden building ahead of them. “This place better be worth my time Markov,” Falice warned calmly, ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: 5 Thomas Pinewood & The Grail Of Champions: Crash-Pre Re

    Thomas gave Charlie, who was now shivering ferociously, his dark green jacket. They were crouching uncomfortably on the seats in the plane to protect Charlie from getting more soaked from ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Hero of Treal (working title)

    I think you knew what you are doing when you were writing this story but here are some suggestions. Break it up. The solid sentences one after the other is ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sunsets and Sorrows

    It really grabbed my attention and appealed to me just by it's size. I was surprised how wonderful the poetry just drifted along the entire piece and did not loom ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Depredation of Nightmares Chapter 1

    When I read this through it sounded awfully like a dream that was written down on paper with more detail. It is very unpredictable and while that may appear as ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Tricky

    This is quite interesting and somewhat appealing. I would recommend that you use Times New Roman (default) font and ans the previous comment said, just write it instead of hosting ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Land Between the Rivers

    You can really visualize what you're writing in this poem, the only possible bit that I was a caught on was the use of a question mark which I do ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: W

    It was short but sweet and the rhyming was creative, keep up the good work! -Elitehusky

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Rememberance Day

    Like the other replies the first half was really innovative and poetic however as it continued it just seemed to drift too far apart losing my interest and didn't quite ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: 4 Thomas Pinewood & The Grail Of Champions: Irish Journe

    The water became unpleasantly cold as the wind blew through some of the broken windows. Thomas knew instantly that the plane had crashed. He was still strapped in his seat ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Thomas Pinewood Before Gimico'sTravel 2.25 :Adventure+Gnomes

    Thomas woke up at the Bucklins' house to the sound of rapping on the bedroom door. “Are you awake inside there Thomas!?” Charlie had obviously had more sleep despite heading ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: 2.7 Thomas Pinewood & The Grail Of Champions: Gimico's T

    Thomas had agreed to help William pick up Mr. Bucklin’s very expensive “Travel Set” at Gimico’s Travel, which he had been told was a place where travel arrangements could be ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: 1.25 Thomas Pinewood & The Grail Of Champions: Falice Wo

    Falice Woodsworth woke up to a burning sensation across his face. He was lying on his back, simply floating on the water surrounding him and by the looks of the ...

    Nov 3, 2007


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel