User avatar

EliteHusky

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Child- Prologue

    He wore a black tunica and simple woven leggings Did you mean Tunic? Otherwise it was pretty good considering the size. The descriptions used gave me a sense of the ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Thorn

    It was short, but that was good. storms of life My favourite phrase in the poem! Warm Regards, -Elitehusky

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Wolf and His Girl chapter 5

    I think the Duchess sounds very evil but I found myself a little lost throughout this piece, I hope you find these suggestions useful! Although I have not read any ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The holy monkey's and the demonic public official

    I am not a Hindu, but I found your story very entertaining. I'm am being completely honest when I say that I almost laughed out loud while reading the second ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Crystal - 1:1

    Seeing as you already have grammatical and spelling corrections posted, which were never my speciality, here are my honest feelings towards that piece. They are a tad harsh, but cruelly ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Doctor Who

    Ding Dong Russell rose from his chair as his doorbell rung, slowly walking backwards towards the door while keeping his eyes firmly planted on the breaking news report showing on ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: In The Line Of Fire (removed from story)

    “Would everybody please rise and welcome, the Athlone Greeneyes!” Thomas covered his ears as the building erupted in cheering. They had just entered the room in which the game was ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Pre-Match At Café Foolsdrop

    “Welcome to Café Foolsdrop the main match will be starting soon, but in the meantime, what will you be having?” The waiter dug his hands into his shirt pocket removing ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Café Foolsdrop

    A glimpse of sunlight broke through the cloudy sky above, rendering the ground with a moment of bliss for just mere seconds. As quickly as it had appeared, the sunlight ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Rise and Fall by Moonlight

    Hello Scarlet Monkey, I've before that I'm not a poetry expert but I am rather fond of lyrics. I liked the following part the most: Enter night-time, a perfect shadow ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sun Chapter 5

    First let me start off by saying that although I have not read any of your previous writing, this caught my attention probably due to the good dialogue. I would ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Thomas Pinewood: Gregory & Elizabeth

    William looked at Thomas as they approached the entrance leading into the alleyway, “You do know we’re doing exactly the opposite of what my folks told me and Charlie by ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Thomas Pinewood & The Grail Of Champions:Post Yorkshire

    Thomas turned around randomly, he noticed Charlie and William crossing the street beside him. “Thomas!” They called together, happily. Charlie ran towards him faster than William, “What on earth

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Fair-Trade?

    Ahoy! First let me say that when I started reading this, I just loved the wording you used. Secondly I as I continued to read on I found out it ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Stellar's Pub, Post Gimico's Travel 3.25

    Gimico looked up towards William, “Come on William, if you come peacefully with your friends the ministry cannot possibly impose further action against you.” “Why that’s bloody ridiculous!”

    Nov 22, 2007


'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11