User avatar

EliteHusky

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: 7 Inside The Ship

    “Where are you taking me.” Thomas coughed, shivering slightly. He still recalled the frigid cold water he was in only moments before. Igor tightened his grip on his shoulder as ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Art

    Fantastic "fairy art". I really like the wavy lines used in the first image and it with the following image really portrayed the emotions on the faces. However the third ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Immaculate (Part Two)

    I really enjoyed that part even though I had not read the first part. Despite the story's somewhat gloomy atmosphere concerning death, I found humour. That is a good thing ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Lone Templar

    I happen to know a bit about of history about the Templars and based on your poem, so do you. I really liked how you took a part of controversial ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ready your swords

    Honestly, as I was reading that piece I just kept thinking to myself "those are a lot of wishes." This is so hard for me to criticize because quite frankly ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Reunion - comments much appreciated. ><

    Wow, that was a good poem, although at some parts I found myself halting a bit to get synchronized in it's rhythm. An old forgotten memory A musty faded dream ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Stronger Than Starlight: Chapter One

    I thought that this piece was good. Here's why, I really liked this effect: If her grandmother cared at all—if she didn’t want Zoe to catch pneumonia and die—she would ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Thomas Pinewood & The Grail Of Champions: 2.2 Magic Surp

    “Like my wand, it’s very pointy.” Charlie bragged as he brandished it towards Thomas. “That, is a stick,” he retorted as Charlie instantly dropped his smug expression. Mr. Bucklin cleared ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'll Never See You Again

    Dear Fangala the Flying Feline, I was honestly very surprised by that poem. I am not a poetry expert but I really like poems that include weather, especially rain. The ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 9

    I can't wait to find out what happened to Maria. I point to the lapel of her blouse Possibly, I said pointing to the lapel of her blouse. *Said could ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Ghosts of a Past Fixation-Part One

    Wow. You've certainly made this piece quite clear although I did find myself stumbling early on in the first paragraph with the structure it was in, present tense. It seems ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Igor's Effort 6

    "Can you swim?” Igor yelled over the sound of crashing waves against the side of the plane as Thomas and Charlie clasped to the edges of the window and sheltered ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Chronicles of Havoc

    Madison looked away for a moment then back at David Cain. Maybe: Madison looked away for moment then turned her head to face him. It just seems that story was ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Box.

    Complex... yet really good. This is so hard for me to review because I absolutely love the poem (if it's not a poem I'm terribly sorry, I've made that mistake, ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: The Signs

    That seems going around in crops of circles I like that! Hmmm.... I'm not sure if that was necessary but it did somewhat help to the atmosphere which complements the ...

    Dec 22, 2007


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss