User avatar

EliteHusky

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 2

    This piece you've written called "Safe" was really moving. The focus on abusive men with alcohol and their interactions with their family was captured quite well mindfully capturing each moment ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Pilgrim's Prayer

    The "Pilgrim's Prayer" is very mysterious especially with the overall format. I could not fully understand it the first read but being poetry it was quite intriguing throughout. “Oh then, ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Return to Milantis

    Ideas happen all of the time. Most of what I personally wrote was taken from memories and specific scenes from dreams as well. I thought this idea you had of ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Paddington Bear

    It was a cool Sunday morning as Paddington left the Brown’s residence for a nice relaxing stroll. Aunt Lucy had told him that exercise was a vital part in maintaining ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Desolate Hearts

    First of all, wow. You really placed a lot of effort into this and it shows throughout the piece. You said that you were rambling on, not quite sure of ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken

    Good work on this poem. Despite the formatting, which varies from person to person and reflects their personal taste as well as the overall atmosphere associated with the work, I ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Nevermind

    First of all this was very well written. You introduced the reader to character named Gwen and then flipped the world around to a situation when she was no longer ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Chronicles of Syn: Sins of the Flame

    This was a fast paced story with mystery and action in most directions. I think it would make a rather good oral repetition. Mainly because of the theme and the ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Racism

    Racism is a difficult topic, as mentioned in your father's poem. I imagine it would depend on interpretation the bond between between you and the person whom you have said ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Charge Card: 1

    Overall this was interesting, especially since the atmosphere I perceived was that of a rainy day, which is always a nice setting for adventure. I liked the main idea of ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Thomas & Falice (Collection) 1

    Thomas woke up and reached for his glasses by the stand next to his feeble bed. He had always considered his bed to be feeble, not because it wasn’t expensive, ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fairy Realm

    Great poem. The use of "but" to begin the second verse indicated a change in the movement/flow of the entire piece. Maybe I'm over examining it, but for some reason ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Lunch

    I'll start off by saying that I was amused to see the term "Subway" used to to refer to a long sandwich as a while ago my mum was telling ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Albus.

    Clear dialogue. The wording was almost perfect but you really portrayed the character's feelings with a "reasonable degree of effectiveness". Keep at it. Warm Regards -Elitehusky

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Trees Of Eden ch. 3

    Gabriel yanked Glennings out of the car just as the bullets escaped the barrel, embedding themselves into the backseat of the cab. Gabriel dragged Glennings into the alley In my ...

    Mar 8, 2008


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind