User avatar

EliteHusky

  • Other Poetry Re: I'm Drinking My Last Hurricane

    Great Poem. As I read it I could not help but imagine U2's "Get Your Boots On" as a soundtrack for your verses. Although since it is poetry it's potential ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Life (for school, need reviews ASAP please)

    Since this task is rather based on the individual I'd rather not critique this piece, however I will provide you with feedback saying that it is pretty neat and I ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Moony,Padfoot,Wormtail,and Prongs:The Important stuff

    Good use of dialogue but for this part, I heard a rustling in the bushes.Could it be a werewolf? I found that a bit too prophetic, in terms of revealing ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -untitled- Preface

    Your last line really caught me by surprise! As for a preface I think you have certainly provided enough "bait" although I felt that it would strongly attract female readers ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time to Fight

    Fairly good poem. I think the emphasis on key parts definitely transmitted to the reader but I think you can biuld upon it. Being fairly solid with the exception of ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The first chapter of my book sixty-two hundred

    Good start. The storyline is intriguing to say the least but there are some parts which made hesitate as they might not have blended completely. when they spoke it caused ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Karl, Keeper of the Light

    The lighthouse that imprinted itself onto the Isle of Man was shining as usual for the ships to see. The sky had darkened significantly as the time slowly returned to ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Esmeralda

    This piece of poetry was really well constructed. I liked how you used your character's viewpoint(s) to channel the, english language in your favour. That last bit sounds unusual but ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Moonlit Stroll

    This story just pulled me right in! The beginning was similar to a maze in terms of vocabularly. You mentioned a cobblestone road, an erie setting with a young boy ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Invisible Man, Ch. 2

    A very intriguing story to say the least. The overall theme of crime and justice (in a sense), is not one of my favourite reading topics but regardless, the quality ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A cul de sac

    Great poem. Very unique and innovative vocabulary, such as using an alleyway to capture an atmosphere of bleakness, darkness, and as you put it, blindness. Now I am a strong ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hands------A story of a fake Hael

    Greetings, Overall this piece had quite a few punctuation errors which somewhat seemed to cover the essence of the story you were trying to convey. The beginning was very interesting, ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Broomstick 8 Travel

    Rain pummelled against Thomas’s face as he walked up the staircase leading to the ship’s deck. He had been on the Hungarian vessel for slightly over a day and presumed ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Worlds beneath our feet (Chapter 2)

    I usually shy away from tragic stories but as I continued to read it completely I thought that id carried some insight. He was going to bury himself alive with ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Falice + Moonlight Inn 3

    Falice adjusted his silk-white mask as he lay on the inn’s bed. His fingers riddled against the curves he had created to replace his torn face. “Markov!” he called as ...

    Jun 26, 2008


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison