User avatar

EliteHusky

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Walking Backwards

    Hello Stripes, Overall I felt that the poem constructed an atmosphere reminiscent of Alice in Wonderland. That may sound strange, but granted I mean that as a complement. I really ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Fool's Duel: Changers

    I love the small hymns you created throughout this piece. Your detailed descriptions really made reading your story more enjoyable as I felt that I could possibly relate to some ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Dalek Doctor - Part 1

    *The following story takes place after the last episode of Season 4 with David Tennant as the Doctor. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The Dalek Doctor --

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: endings

    Very good poem. It is often hard to establish a rhythm early on, and even harder to to establish one that attracts readers but this poem did establish one that ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: if I could leave you

    Hello, Great poem. What I really liked about this poem was the introductory smoothness. For example, you had rhymes that made sense, and the endings of each verse, because they ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Broomsticks and Water - Thomas Pinewood

    Please read Broomstick 8 Travel for more background The sky turned darkened as flashes of lightning encircled the group of students who had just departed from the Hungarian ship. Thomas ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evi is the Member of the Month for June 2009

    Congratulations Evi!

    Jun 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Well, You've Just Been Fooled.

    Hello quietloud798, First of all, I thought that this work of fiction was filled with emotion. Despite the structure and formatting of some of the sentences featured, I liked the ...

    May 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Star Fallen

    Hello! Good introduction. The use of words such as "alien" really added the aspect of mystery and the unforseen, in your story. I like what you did for the following ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sonnet

    The Sonnet CHAPTER 1 Jack of Canterbury hastily began sweeping away the crumbs that remained on his mother's kitchen table. He was always patient, but somehow the newly baked batch ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Viva La Vida: Chapter II

    Okay so far. You definitely have a storyline, which is good, although the plot appears a bit vague. After reading Viva LA Vida I and Viva LA Vida II, the ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Purple Paperclip Part 1

    The Purple Paperclip There once was a purple paperclip Despite it’s location, it was quite pleased To the other utensils The Paper and Pencils, It was all they could do ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Doctor Two 2

    As the Police officer ran along the crowded street of Holzner Road in London, she couldn’t help but think of what she was doing here. Just moments before, she was ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Doctor Two

    Here is a continuation piece I'm working on, hope you find it somewhat exciting and thrilling although it is stilll in development meaning all comments and suggestions are welcome, as ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I am fire

    The words of your poem coincide perfectly with the theme of fire, that is a pro. The only con that seemed to strike my mind was that as I read ...

    Feb 10, 2009


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence