User avatar

EliteHusky

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Maroon

    Great! Very poetic. I especially liked how you used the term "Sea Gulls" after the sentence containing "Sea rolls", blended very well. If I had to label this piece into ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: How much longer can I stand?

    Interesting. Firstly when you said "Most others are running", I had to pause because the way that was structured is not very smooth. Suggested replacement would include "While others are ...

    May 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: the air bag who fell

    I will not criticize this piece on content, I have no right to. Whatever the subject matter is it is YOUR freedom of expression. I gave this a "Needs Improvement" ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Nightmares (4 Haiku's)

    Good! I did enjoy your submission! The level of detail you used blended extremely well with that one repetition of "pounding". I’m tucked up in bed, so deliciously cosy. Nothing ...

    May 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Get Smiling!!

    First of all in regards to your ambition to send articles to a newspaper let me wish you good luck. As I read this piece I could not help but ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Big Empty Room

    Let me preface my reply by saying that I will be brutally honest, constructive, but honest all the same. I enjoyed this piece and it's poetic format. I especially liked ...

    May 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not yet broken

    I am more than happy to share some of my thoughts regarding this entry. I froze as the scent of the hospital room entered my nostrils; clean, fresh and penetrating. ...

    May 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beggars Swarm the Streets of London

    Good. This piece definitely has promise. One suggestion to help things go more smoothly would be swap the "the" from, The flock to a ""They". In the second paragraph when ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Adventure of the Two Doctors

    Dear Watson, It is with sincerest apologies that I tred upon your fragile time in the Amazon Rainforest. You may remember a while back when I told you how I ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    Hello! Despite the plot being short I really liked the sense of urgency it evoked. I've had some experience character building before so I hope this helps as a potential ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: From a Ant's point of veiw.

    Hello! Great photographs. Overall the last one was my favourite, largely due to the fact that is was crooked and made me imagine an injured ant trying to balance properly ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Maurie and the Poison Ring Ch. 2: The First Use

    Hello! Very interesting plot line. Some of the material, specifically the bit about killing the homeless, were a bit disturbing but I imagine there was an element of comedy involved, ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Time-Traveller In Versailles (Epic)

    James McKay opened his eyes, after being lulled into a deep slumber by the loss of energy often associated with furious exercise. His room was no longer a dark shade ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Doctor Who: The Dalek Doctor Continued 2

    Captain Jack Harkness couldn't help but feel a little uneasy as he balanced driving his black Mazda 3 Sport while maintaining a careful eye on the glass compass that lay ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lighthouse - Part One

    Very Good. The storyline was interesting to follow and your dialogue was exceptional. “N-nothing,” I replied nervously and stepped closer, staring at the boy. One of the things I liked ...

    Jul 22, 2009


Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
— Maya Angelou