User avatar

Elena_Ravenhill

  • Archive Re: Dawning Of Blood

    Rules: 1.) Follow the Rules of Conduct of YWS SB. 2.) NO Goddmodding/ Killing of other characters. (You will be warned later on in PM when your charcter is going ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dawning Of Blood

    Other Characters: Seven Virtues: 1.) 2.) 3.) 4.) 5.) 6.) 7.) Seven Sins 1.) 2.) 3.) 4.) 5.) 6.) 7.)

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dawning Of Blood

    Profile: Name: (Everyone has a first and last name) Age: (19+) Role: (Sin, Virtue) Abilities: (Since your possesed by a Virtue or Sin, have a ability that is compatible with ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dawning Of Blood

    Characters: If you would like to take one of these characters, you MUST PM Elena_Ravenhill Amrit Marked One, Kyran Evil One Brothers of the Past Adonia Age: N/A Role: Angel ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dawning Of Blood

    321

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Dawning Of Blood

    Very well, I'm going to take Adonia. Alrighty I'm going to start the story book.

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Dawning Of Blood

    Alright then I'm going to write the first post on the SB and get this show on the road!

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Dawning Of Blood

    Then what are we waiting for? Lets invite and walk-ins come to read or PM to join.

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Dawning Of Blood

    I don't know, I haven't been here lon. So, you might know people that might or not be intreseted?

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Dawning Of Blood

    How about this? Since I want this for "mature" writers: per se like this? Those that want the Roles of: Adonia, Steffen, Marcus, Viktor, Lucifer They have to PM either ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Dawning Of Blood

    Just perfect! Are you ready to write a profile format for the SB?

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Dawning Of Blood

    Oh I'm sorry, but yes I would like to have it in SB if you still don't mind? I just really need help with moving it on if it dies ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Dawning Of Blood

    Alright,so how are we going to do this as a storybook here? Do we just say "Hey there are at least four pre-made profiles here. Reserve these first and we ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Dawning Of Blood

    Awesome! I didn't make up the seven sins and Virtues; it looked like it was going to be difficult. So I thought we can just go with these characters not ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Dawning Of Blood

    Amrit Marked One, Kyran Evil One Brothers of the Past Adonia Age: N/A Role: Angel The one that search for a savior of earth and mankind, she found Amrit and ...

    Oct 21, 2011


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson