User avatar

Elena_Ravenhill

  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Unfortunately, I can't be on SB no more. I though that I had time for this but I clearly don't have the time so Im sorry that I've caused trouble ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Jean Blackheart / Daughter of Hephaestus Jean listened closely as Jeb was playing his guitar, it was a neat to see that. She smiled happily and looked out the window, ...

    Nov 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Jean Blackheart / Daugther of Hephaestus Switching to first person mode. Just for now.. Watching Jed leaving to the DeathBall, waving to him. Holding his sword, walked off to the ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Jean Blackheart / Daughter of Hephaestus Jean stopped a while after Jed left, she sighed lightly. I'm sorry Jeb, I really can't. She returned on forging his sword with such ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Jean Blackheart / Daughter of Hephaestus Jean shook her head as she was chewing her waffles, "Dear gods no. I just make the weapons." She smiled lightly, as she hurried ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Jean Blackheart / Daughter of Hephaestus Jean examined the sword and nodded, "You know I can.L she lightly smirked and looked at Jeb. "You owe me breakfast then." She got ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    deleted

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Jean Blackheart/ Daughter of Hephaestus Jean finished the arrowheads, spears and swords. Her hands blacked by the dirt of the coal and ash of the metal. She made three dozen ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Dawning of Blood *|Starting and Accepting|*

    Marcus/Adonia/Steffen As the three watched Pride run away from them, they sighed lightly. Steffen knew that its no longer safe for them to stand in front of the manor anymore ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Dawning of Blood *|Starting and Accepting|*

    Steffen Steffen/ Adonia / Marcus Steffen hissed at Darcy, "Begone you demon." Adonia pulled Marcus away from Darcy, " Pride..." She spoke softly. Marcus felt a small burn on his ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Jean Daughter of Hephaestus Jean hammered the swo to make it balanced, she dipped it in the water and it hissed as the metal cooled. Measuring the sword with her ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Jean Daughter of Hephaestus Jean was already awake before the others were, before the sun arose she was tending the horses. Starting the fire for the forgery center, she touched ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Dawning of Blood *|Starting and Accepting|*

    Marcus/ Steffen/ Adonia Marcus felt the courage from Adonia and strength from her, he knew that there was no reason to be furious or jealous of his brother. There were ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Dawning of Blood *|Starting and Accepting|*

    Steffen Steffen didn't like the fact that Marcus was getting so weak on them. Adonia needs Marcus courage and hope for the future. Adonia was willing to give up on ...

    Nov 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Dawning of Blood *|Starting and Accepting|*

    Adonia Adonia looked beyond the door, "Pride is inside with Viktor." She looked back at Steffen. She didn't know what to do, there was no way was she in condition ...

    Nov 3, 2011


you ever say spidgit finner unironically?
— FireEyes