-
Re: The Dawning Of Blood
Then what are we waiting for? Lets invite and walk-ins come to read or PM to join.
Oct 21, 2011 -
Re: The Dawning Of Blood
I don't know, I haven't been here lon. So, you might know people that might or not be intreseted?
Oct 21, 2011 -
Re: The Dawning Of Blood
How about this? Since I want this for "mature" writers: per se like this? Those that want the Roles of: Adonia, Steffen, Marcus, Viktor, Lucifer They have to PM either ...
Oct 21, 2011 -
Re: Demi-God Camp?
I would be interested as well. you can count me in too!
Oct 21, 2011 -
Re: The Dawning Of Blood
Just perfect! Are you ready to write a profile format for the SB?
Oct 21, 2011 -
Re: The Dawning Of Blood
Oh I'm sorry, but yes I would like to have it in SB if you still don't mind? I just really need help with moving it on if it dies ...
Oct 21, 2011 -
Re: The Dawning Of Blood
Alright,so how are we going to do this as a storybook here? Do we just say "Hey there are at least four pre-made profiles here. Reserve these first and we ...
Oct 21, 2011 -
Re: The Dawning Of Blood
Awesome! I didn't make up the seven sins and Virtues; it looked like it was going to be difficult. So I thought we can just go with these characters not ...
Oct 21, 2011 -
Re: The Dawning Of Blood
Amrit Marked One, Kyran Evil One Brothers of the Past Adonia Age: N/A Role: Angel The one that search for a savior of earth and mankind, she found Amrit and ...
Oct 21, 2011 -
Re: The Dawning Of Blood
Well honestly that was my original idea, I still have the old papers here. But, I like the tweeked ideas that you have. The thing is I have already made ...
Oct 20, 2011 -
Re: The Dawning Of Blood
Very well, please tell me your ideas you want to add. Sorry, I'm on mobile device right now.
Oct 20, 2011 -
Re: The Dawning Of Blood
I've been working this since I was in high school, this story isn't done at all. So I would love to have someone to help me to advance this story ...
Oct 19, 2011 -
Re: How to say the words left unsaid
This is very touching, I can't see anything wrong but to space your stanzas. Its' so very heartfelt, so much drama and love. I've never seen such work, and lovely ...
Oct 19, 2011 -
Re: Behind all my smiles
You have a few grammar mistakes but that can't be helped. Especially its your first poem here in YWS, other than that its a very good poem. It has a ...
Oct 19, 2011 -
Re: In the Glass Part 1
Wow! This is simply amazing, the last few sentences threw me off. Its true what they say; Don't judge a book by its cover. I didn't think that Narrissa would ...
Oct 18, 2011
