User avatar

Elena_Ravenhill

  • OOC Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City

    I feel like this form of roleplaying is quite pointless. It's taking too long.

    Feb 5, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City

    Thank you Everyone, I've posted. Sorry for the waiting, its really hard to post when you don't have a computer.

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City (Started)

    Catwoman / Prowling on the Rooftops of Gotham Leaning closely on the edge of the rooftop, watching the girl wonder and freaky boy running away from her. If I knew ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City

    Ahaha Thanks.

    Dec 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City

    Mask Name: Catwoman Alter Ego: Selina Kyle Age: 23 Gender: Female Rank: Master Thief, Criminal, Vigilante Allegiance: To Herself/ Batman Personality: Kyle isn't evil or a killer, having her own ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Babylon

    Just simply amazing, its just memorizing. I was utterly entranced by your work, It has such a smooth and sensual flow. Keep up the good work.

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Welcome to Young Writers Society. I'm Elena Ravenhill, I'm from America. I love to write poetry at times, I also keep a blog. I'm trying to link the blog I ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Unfortunately, I can't be on SB no more. I though that I had time for this but I clearly don't have the time so Im sorry that I've caused trouble ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Dawning of Blood (Part Three)

    Third Dawning Many think that all human and all men are suppose to be treated equal, No man shall kill an animal for the fun. Nor shall kill an animal ...

    Nov 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Jean Blackheart / Daughter of Hephaestus Jean listened closely as Jeb was playing his guitar, it was a neat to see that. She smiled happily and looked out the window, ...

    Nov 11, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    Well I get what is going on now since I took the liberty to ready everything before posting.

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Jean Blackheart / Daugther of Hephaestus Switching to first person mode. Just for now.. Watching Jed leaving to the DeathBall, waving to him. Holding his sword, walked off to the ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    I've been gone for so long and I have no clue what is going on.

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Jean Blackheart / Daughter of Hephaestus Jean stopped a while after Jed left, she sighed lightly. I'm sorry Jeb, I really can't. She returned on forging his sword with such ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Jean Blackheart / Daughter of Hephaestus Jean shook her head as she was chewing her waffles, "Dear gods no. I just make the weapons." She smiled lightly, as she hurried ...

    Nov 7, 2011


it is quite something to wound someone and then pity their scars
— canopy