User avatar

Elena_Ravenhill

  • Archive Re: War of the Pendant (Started)

    Melinda Asheart | in the rain, walking to Lazarus James home. When Melinda walked in the rain she didn’t seem to mind the rain falling on her. Feeling the warmth ...

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Name: Hermes Side (evil or good.): Good Power: • Can travel in the speed of light • Has the power to rule a government. • Ability of Divination • Ability ...

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    I wanna take part of this, I'm going to be Hermes. I'll post my profile right now.

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: War of the Pendant (Started)

    (Sorry for being gone for a long while I was busy during the weekend.) Melinda Asheart / Evening, Alone in the Flower district. As Melinda watched the young boy leaving ...

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: War of the Pendant (Started)

    Melinda Asheart / Flower District (I knew that but since she is a Morganian she sees them as children) Melinda looked at the young ones as she nodded, " Follow ...

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: War of the Pendant (Started)

    Melinda Asheart / In the Flower District Melinda saw all the flowers and turned her head, looking at the two children standing. She smiled at them as she walked past ...

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: War of the Pendant (Started)

    Melinda Asheart / Walking around the Flower District in Downtown Melinda prosper in the streets nof the Flower districts, seeing people bustling and shoving round from shops to shops. Wondering ...

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Scarrdragon Academy (accepting)

    "Thanks goodness that you aren't hurt." Rose looked at the clock and then picked up her things. "I have to go, I have another class to attened. See you both ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Scarrdragon Academy (accepting)

    “I don’t know about this…” the teacher blew her whistle once more. Rose breathes slowly as rolled up her sleeves as she dashed towards Selene and vanished. Appearing behind her ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Scarrdragon Academy (accepting)

    As she was getting up she was speaking,"I'm not really much of a fighter," she paused for a moment and resumed. "But when it comes to defending myself I will ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Scarrdragon Academy (accepting)

    (Alrighty Bye bye) Rose took her hand and shook it lightly, "I'm Rose of Sharon. Pleasure to meet you, Selen." she looked at her and smiled lightly.

    Feb 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: War of the Pendant (Started)

    Name: Melinda “Julian” Asheart Gender: Female Age: 22 Alliance: Morganian Appearance: Usually has red highlights, her eyes are light blue like water. She is never seen wearing casual clothing; she

    Feb 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Scarrdragon Academy (accepting)

    Rose jolted lightly as the young girl greeted her, "Oh hello." she smiled lightly. "Oh nothing just admiring the scenery outside. It seems like its going to be a good ...

    Feb 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Scarrdragon Academy (accepting)

    Rose walks in her first class, walking with her eyes closed and placing her paper on the teacher's desk. She slowly walked to her desk and opened her notebook, starting ...

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Scarrdragon Academy (accepting)

    Name: Rose of Sharon Picture: Age: 18 Power (if any): Healing and other sort of elemental magic What classes will you be taking? 1. Spell Casting 2. Demonology 3. Warrior ...

    Feb 7, 2012


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena