User avatar

Elena_Ravenhill

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love Scars

    In those time when you held me and told me that you loved me. Those words made me happy, I was so glad that I have found someone that cared ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: One Winged

    I thank you for all of your advise, I'm trying to write it in paper than in the computer. Letting the word flow into the pen, then to the paper. ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: One Winged

    Do you feel it? The thing that lives in you? That angel.... The one that haunts you? The one that takes all your anger, your sadness? And turned it into ...

    Jul 2, 2009


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett