User avatar

Elena_Ravenhill

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Communism

    For me that’s just crazy, I mean a society that is purely in peace and everyone gets along. That sound like a cult, for me I worry about bills every ...

    Oct 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Black Box

    Simply wonderful, it had that nice and gloomy ecstasy. It was very mind consuming; I was very confused The hits come You can change this to something else, but it ...

    Oct 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bare

    I really enjoy reading it, even so it needs a bit more into it. I can sense the rush of emotion that you have for this, but it seem to ...

    Oct 18, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Communism

    As for me I think it’s fair, at the same time it isn’t? Reason why people might thing that Communism is like you have stated yourself “fair”, everyone could have ...

    Oct 18, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel?

    I'm still writing but I have no encouragement to write the story anymore. Sadly, enough I look back at it and I'm still itchin to write more.

    Oct 18, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Do you write every day?

    I would love to write like I used to. But, its really hard now that I work and take classes at the same time. I still write on my blog.

    Oct 18, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Wishes and Fishes

    Could be longer thought it kinda cute though.

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Comedian

    I would agree with Fiyero, the fist stanza was a bit confusing. Comedian and Clown are two different types of entertainers. Furthermore, it seems so rushed as if there was ...

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Milk and Honey

    Love is sweet, like milk and honey. Its’ warm sensation that sends chills down your spine, Just like your embrace when you hold me at night. Milk and honey, just ...

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a rose for the abused..

    Well The Two by four didn't fit it killed the mood, if you used another sort of weapon it would fit perfect. Nevertheless your poem is lovely, I loved the ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: My names Kate...

    Allo!! New member! I hope you enjoy YWS! I can't wait to read some of your work! Also few questions: What is your favorite food? What is your adored author? ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Neeb here!!

    Ah Welcome, Its good to see more people. Don't worry its not all about writing poetry. Chat speaking its kinda annoying. Other than that I hope I read some of ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Strong Spirits

    Wow...its was so touching. I cried literally, my favorite verse was We loved for a time, Passionate and true. But soon we grew restless- Wandering spirits soon do. We each ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme time

    I never thought of it this way, It gave me a better view on how to rhyme in my poetry. I'll use this in the future. :thud:

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: One Winged

    Again Thank you all for your help. I love to write and I'll keep writing.

    Aug 25, 2009


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater