-
Re: hiya
Hi Faith! My name is Eloere (OK, a little obbvious...) but just call me El or something, and ignore the accents. Yep, this place is great, welcome!
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!
I forgot to mention that I like birds. Aren't they cool? They accomplished somthing with nothing more then light bones, feathers and wings, that takes us a huge amount of ...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!
yes, (not that I've worked it out yet) but point being, The time difference between me, and everyone else, is something to be feared.
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Um... hello.
(*stares in shock at EBM not acting random*) Yep. Post anything you like, you'll get good constructive critisism. My story's up for shredding now, it sucks, but I'll get comments, ...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!
Yep. (slightly different between different places though, eg. even though my time is 17 and a half hours ahead of califorian time, sydney is 18 hours ahead.)
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Ranks
The ranks aren't bad. The fantasy ones would be out of place, as this is for any writers. I need to think of a title for me.... We all know ...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: How did you hear about YWS?
Oh My God that place is crowded...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!
Oh yeah, except Saturdays and sundays. I think I'm 17 and a half hours ahead of Crysi's time. So my saturdays are your fridays, and your sundays are my mondays... ...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Um... hello.
Hello! I'm got here yesterday! You'll love it!
Nov 19, 2004 -
Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!
(Being and Aussie I will never be on at the same time as anyone else... just a warning) There are two Lucy's in my class, I'm one of them, and ...
Nov 19, 2004 -
Re: How did you hear about YWS?
The same place as EBM and Crysi.
Nov 18, 2004 -
Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!
Hi! I'm new too. Some people here may know me as 'FireBird' (EBM) but here I am Iloeri. well... hi.
Nov 18, 2004
