User avatar

Elelel

  • Information Desk Archive Re: How did you hear about YWS?

    TO ZZAP: I didn't even recognise you til you said that! Vast improvement. :D :D :D :D :D I won't hate you for all the Mr. perfect stuff. (PS, I ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Quack?

    Yeah, makes perfect sense to me. :D By the way hello, Lequack.

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie in need...

    Don't talk about tests!!!! I've got exams next week!!!! *takes deep breaths to calm herself before she becomes hysterical* Anyway, Hi! I'm Eloere, you can call me El... and writing ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Happy Holidays!

    I don't celebrate it, but happy holidays to everyone who does anyway!!!!!! :D

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Morrow Cousin

    Hello! (call me El, ignore the accents :D) Welcome, this place is faiely new, but it's great!

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Coming In With Fire

    ohhhh... new format... sorry, ignore me.

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Testing

    ... in the depths of winter, they were forced to eat Robin's minsturls. And there was much rejoicing...

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Blackout

    THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I owe you one...

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Blackout

    Can you change my name back? It was Éloeré (note where the accents are) Will the computer let you? I've already tried my profile, and it doesn't give me the ...

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Blackout

    Glad you've got an idea at what's going on, I was just getting really, really confused.

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Welcome! Group hug!!!! *Runs off after all the new members to give them hug, for some reason they all run away...*

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Here (australia) our fooball (aussie rules) gets a little tense. During the footy season, South Australia rips itself to shreds over the two SA teams.

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola! Bonjour! Hallo! Ciao!

    I don't drink much coffee! I'm hyper all the time!!!! :lol: I voted Best Site Ever too. This place has real potential to be good, and remain good! Hi Sophie! ...

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Coming In With Fire

    *grins* Welcome. *can't think of anything alse to say so walks off with bemused smile on face*

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    Nah, not an eagle, something more like a New Holland Honey Eater (Australian) a blackbird, or maybe a wren...

    Nov 20, 2004


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind