User avatar

Elelel

  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo!!!!!

    Hello! *Waves* Call me El, Eloere is to hard with all the accents!

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salut!

    Hello! Just wondering, why was the title in French? Anyway... welcome, this place is great, and you'll love it here!

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    Hello! *can't think of anything alse welcoming to say apart from...* um... welcome? Sorry, I'm not so good with introductions. Anyway, you can call me El, I'm sure you'll fit ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    *frowns at Zzap's picture, and mutters something about liking the kitten better* Yeah, well, welcome Arvy, I think I forgot to say that before. :D

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newness... ^_^

    Hello, call me El! You'll have a great time here, I don't think Nate will abandon us. :D

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Hi! guess who... oh wait, me name's in the corner over there... Never mind!

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY!

    I don't think you'll like it here, I KNOW you'll like it here! Welcome, and excuse my cornyness!

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Christmas Smileys

    :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: heheheh!!! Very cool!!!!... especially :xmas_evil:!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hello and welcome. Is there anything in particular you need help with?

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Points System

    This sounds interesting *rushes off to one of the boards where points are visible to marvel at them*

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Prestige FAQ

    Hey, Nate, you said people over 9 didn't exist... THAT MEANS YOU DON'T EXIST!!! Oh no! I've gone crazy and am talking to an imaginary person again!!!!

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie in need...

    You're from New Zealand? Cool! I want to visit there... what's the time there? Because the dreaded time difference means I'm usually on by myself... but if your time is ...

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola. (No I'm not Spanish, I'm a hyper American!)

    Hi!

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    I'd deffinately settle for a fairy wren, or maybe a willy wagtail... I like little birds that flit around being interesting...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Prestige FAQ

    I like the system!!!

    Nov 25, 2004


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi