User avatar

Elelel

  • Welcome Mat Re: KayJuran

    OK, question! Why do you write like that? It has been driving me up the wall with curiousity! Tell me before I die in agony! :D

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: *drumroll* The one and only...Gene Krupa! err....Sam, sorry

    Me too! Took me ages apon ages to perfect my prologes description! PS. Loved the interview.

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi

    *settles down to wait for dramatic conclusion*

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    hey this thread didn't tell me how to start a fire... you know, i've always wanted to live in England, i don't like the heat of Australia. You're in your ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myselves

    Or in my case about 4:30pm! Ahh, time differences. :lol: By the way, isn't that smilie so ... weird?

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A thing about me

    What about my army of fleas? Oh no! The monkeys will eat them! Hop fleas! Hop for your lives! *long line of hopping black dots trail out of site* Anyway ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello everyone!

    TARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!! Tara's here!!!! Wheeee!!!! Now the site is complete! I would have said hi earlier, but I've been on holiday ... again.

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Have I mentioned that I hate being a Newbie?

    *smiles* Hello! I've been here nearly since this place began, I think, and I still feel like a newbie. So, although you're probably wirthing in shock that the newbie feel ...

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A little Introduction...

    Hello to you both! I Promise you'll love it here!

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Forum

    Thank you for remembering me, EBM. Yes, Aussies are lazy too.

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Forum

    *nods* the quote is good.

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Prestige FAQ

    ... and rising .... :D :wink:

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    He is :wink: Hello, and welcome! Call me El, I'm sure you'll love it here!

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Prestige FAQ

    Who would rate you low anyway?

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Prestige FAQ

    I havn't given anyone a prestige rating, I'm too scared to! Because if they've got * point something or other, I don't want to give them an 8 and bring ...

    Dec 8, 2004


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala