User avatar

Elelel

  • Welcome Mat Re: Who is writing a book?

    I'm writing a book (one day it will be one too, I promise myself everyday). So far, it's title is "my Story" (creative, huh?) due to me being incapable of ...

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: It's All About Choices

    I'm pleased! I like my bird more than anything else.

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    And mine!

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey! You're Mesh and Crysi's other friend? Hi! I'm Hapee/Anna's older sister.

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm way over my head

    I am also technologically ... stupid. I knew nothing about the internet until a year or so ago. (well, I knew it existed, I just didn't like using it) There ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hi, call me El, Welcome!!! I'd love giving out gifts, so I'm sure Tae does!

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! It's me hekategirl!

    Hi! I'm Eloere, but my real name's Lucy (call me El). Welocome! Sounds like you'll fit right in! :D See you arournd the place! :D

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there!

    Hello! I'm Lucy. As you can see, my username is Eloere, but call me El. You'll fit in fine here, I'm sure!

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alcoholics Anonymous

    I have a sister called Anna! Hi, I'm Eloere (not my real name) but everyone calls me El. Welcome, you'll probably fit in great. Tae (Niteowl) will be along at ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Hi! I'm El (call me El, the accents are to much, I shouldn't have put them in. You can alway tell a newbie by the way they copy and paste ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Totally New

    "Every single thing that I do, every single move I make I can't help but feel I did something wrong. " Oh God! Me too! (and the sad thing is, ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Insomniac Blonde Absentminded Genius

    Have you posted any fantasy yet? I'll look, if you have I'll tell you if you're any good. If you're not entirely satisfied with your skill, I'll help you. (Well, ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: So...I'm new...Yea...

    My real name is ... Lucy. It's boring, but I don't mind that much, what gets me is that there are many, many, many more Lucy's out there, and it ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi

    *eats popcorn*

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: KayJuran

    lol, KJ, just ot bug her, you should wiat.. i didn't just say that..lol hi! *scowls*

    Jan 13, 2005


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala