User avatar

Elelel

  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    YAY!!! YWS is back! I was just starting to imagine a world where yws died and it was not a pretty world. Nate, you saved my life!

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mobile YWS?

    I can see my credit slipping between my fingers already.

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWS Interview With Tamora Pierce

    Oh My God ... just ... Oh My God. Tamora Pierce? Had an interview for yws? Oh my God. She's one of my favourite authors ever ever ever and the ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: youngwriterssociety.com/ ~Your Name Here

    This is for sharing my blog with my friends? ... oh dear. Might be a good idea for me not to do that.

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Grammar Crusade!

    Awww ... we're getting rid of stuff like that? I thought they were funny! Well, I haven't noticed anything in the new YWS yet. My personal favourite in the old ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Some Minor Changes, or 120 SmIlIES!!??

    :smt119 :smt103 Wow! New smilies! :smt048 They are violent! :smt075 :smt062 :smt065 :smt063 :smt079 :smt073 :smt021 They are musical! :smt034 :smt035 :smt020 They are like us! :smt024 :pig: :monkey: :

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I think Nate loves me...

    YAY!!! Snoink's sister! Welcome! I'm Eloere, but everyone calls me El. Good luck with Nate ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Swearing is NOT allowed - Rule 2 Reinforcement

    Well, I've got a littel sister here, so I'm all for less swearing. She already knows too many things to call me. WAY more than I knew at her age.

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Are You Being Logged Out?

    It stopped logging me out!!! Yay!!! But then it started again. So, I don't know if you'd call that progress.

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Are You Being Logged Out?

    IT STOPPED!!! I CAN DO ANYTHING I LIKE WITHOUT BEING LOGGED OUT!!!! YAYA YA YA AYYAY Ahem. Whohoo!!!!

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Are You Being Logged Out?

    Um ... I don't know what they are, or how to do it even if I did. If it helps, this isn't happening to my sister, and she uses the ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Are You Being Logged Out?

    Um ... Internet explorer rings a bell, or bigpond ... which ever one of those is one, because I still don't really get it.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Are You Being Logged Out?

    Um ... don't know much about computers but I've been being logged out EVERY SINGLE TIME I click on a different one of the split forum things. (Longe etc. Litrecy ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who is writing a book?

    Hey this was there ... and its here ... *very confused*

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who is writing a book?

    PS WELCOME!!!!

    Mar 24, 2005


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel