User avatar

Elelel

  • Writing Tips Re: Evolving Your Alien Species

    I'd swear that some human bones are hollow ... wait up ... please excuse me for a sec ... What's bone marrow? Many bones are hollow. Their hollowness makes bones ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Evolving Your Alien Species

    There's a reason bones aren't hollow... *confusion* ... but some bones are hollow. Bird bones are, to make the birds lighter to help with flying and stuff. EDIT: Evolution is ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I'm Too Lazy To Come Up With My Own Plot Twists

    ... it's trying to match up a twelve year old girl and a twenty-two year old elf! And the elf is tiny. Not like a human sized elf. Insane.

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Ah... the frustration...

    Mix what everyone has said, and shake well. Don't fret about it. Nothing blocks ideas like fretting. It will probably just come to you, if not then you might like ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Killing Off a Character

    Oh yes ... in murder mysteries I think you're allowed to kill people randomly. I feel a bit ripped off if I read one with only one death. I think ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: When writing a novel...

    I think for three it just depends on the person. Loads of people like to plan and it helps them, but others don't. So I think what you have to ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Unruly Antagonists

    It could work out to make the story more interesting! If the characters are trying to run things for themselves, it's a good thing. You don't have to let them ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Parentheses vs. Brackets

    ... wait ... you don't call them brackets??? *head spins* This is a strange world. ()

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Killing Off a Character

    You could make them die properly though, Jack! If there's a war on, of course a lot of people are going to die. That's normal.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting backwards?

    I think it sounds interesting! I want to give it a try at some stage now! If you want to, try it. If it doesn't work, you gave it a ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Good, the Bad and the Inbetweens

    Hehe. I'm proabably #4. Or would it be ... nah. I'm pretty sure #4. Sort of #4. Kind of vaguely #4. Maybe vagley #1 too, because I really believe in ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Color Thesaurus

    Hehe! Fantastic! I love colour, and words for colour, and sparkly gem colours!

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Killing Off a Character

    Um ... when they're supposed to die. I don't know. I'm not a big fan of character deaths unless it's done really really well. There has to be a point ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to Avoid Sex Scenes

    Hehe. I go so far in sex scene avoidance that I only write books for younger people. The main reason is to aviod aspects I haven't had any experience it ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Ten Simple Truths (Not So Simply Explained)

    YAY!!! Good tips! And fun to read. But I agree with Snoink. Only ten?

    Aug 21, 2006


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides