User avatar

Elelel

  • Writers Corner Re: Various Ramblings About Why El Isn't Writing

    The internet and I have been having issues. So I havne't been able to say that I haven't been writing for a while. But I haven't. Well. I had to ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Various Ramblings About Why El Isn't Writing

    Hehe! The Weasle Queen stuff is seriously not serious. I just randomly made it up in my blog. A cricket chirped ... you know, to emphasise the silence? Like this ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Various Ramblings About Why El Isn't Writing

    Wow. This is a pretty intersting forum thing that I have not previously had the pleasure of noticing. But now I have noticed it. Right when I was reflecting about ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    Congrats for getting published again! *shuffles feet* I haven't critiqued any of your work yet, have I? It's on my to do list. Which is a mile long. But it's ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Notes on FREAK

    YAY!!! I haven't said congraduakfjsdkjions (I forgot how to spell the middle for some reason) here yet! So congra ... congrats! YAY!!! Eh ... but I know zilch about publishing. ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Enthusiasm (sp?)

    I think the big question you might have to ask yourself is why do you want to be an author if you don't really like writing? I don't know. There ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Nuancing Dialogue: Grammar + You

    YAY! I got a cookie of love! Me and grammar have had our ups and downs, but if it's a love hate realtionship then it's generally more love than hate. ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Last Names

    Lately I've started making them up. I got one name I was really happy with, however, and then later saw it in the credits of a TV show. A very ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: some interesting pages

    But it's so good to reread the most basic tips again! You forget them, and you forget their importance. So I love reeading things like this. Anyway. I don't read ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Extending Chapters

    Yeah, I scraped chapters for NaNo in 05. And last year I had a diary sort of format so I didn't really need them either. THat was good. I don't ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Lists by a younger Snoink!

    It makes one ask oneself the question: Was there a time when Snoink did not know everything about writing?

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    Hehe! I've seen this before. Very amusing. 37. Do any of your main characters have names longer than three syllables? Hehe! Well that sucks! I fail as a fantasy writer ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What happens when he won't die?

    If he's dead set on not dying, and you're dead set on not giving him the opportunity to come back as head honcho baddie (but with extra SUPERPOWERS!!! as seen ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Prolonging Romance?

    Other characters could not want them to be together and try to separate them in various ways, and maybe it could be affective for a time being. One could get ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Evolving Your Alien Species

    Ah, but those bones are filled with bone marrow (so aren't truly hollow), whereas bird bones are filled only with air . Good point. Hadn't noticed that. Whoops! Let’s look ...

    Jan 4, 2007


who you become at your worst isn't who you are
— canopy