User avatar

Elelel

  • Writing Tips Re: Helpful link - Turkey City Lexicon

    This is another helpful link, down the side is says For Writers, there are very useful things for any genre there.

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    Good Luck then!

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Details

    Details? Try this site It's really good help, and there's heaps more things there other that visulisation help. You like editing? Well, better you than me! :D

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I've made little books since I could write, when I was 6 a wrote two long (for a 6 year old) stories, and a year 12 had to type one ...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: suspense

    In movies like that I just sit there saying stuff like "Oh, so she's going to kill him now. Like we didn't all see that coming" or "Come on! It's ...

    Nov 19, 2004


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey