User avatar

Elelel

  • Writing Tips Re: Details

    It's really good help, and there's heaps more thongs there other that visulisation help. Thongs? Tee hee. Matt-The finder of slightly amusing typos. TYPO!!! Should have been "things"! Anyway, that ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: A or An?

    I'd guess the same... maybe, not really sure, but the whole system probably works on sounds.

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    Oh I remember that one! :D Homer puts hand under couch and finds a twenty dollar note "oh, I was hoping for a peanut!" Homer's Brain: "but you can buy ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue

    That site has everything! I'm forever giving out the link...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue

    Hang on... link and there might be a few other dialogue hints around the site.

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Need urgent help on Characters!

    Hehe, I'm not always perfect at the character thing, I really should take my own advice from time to time... OK, so you want a character who isn't human, but ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I think it's gone now *peers around nerveously* I tried to keep away from my story for a while, and the place I write too, then I looked back over ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Need urgent help on Characters!

    My main character was deeply affected by something in her past, someone tried to murder her (I havn't figured everything out about that, I need a reason why he was ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    *twitches* Writing block... No, not writer's block... *moans and twitches* NO!!! NO!!! S-S-STAY A-A-AWAY!!! Ahem, I've got a bit of writers block at the moment ... if anyones got any ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Need urgent help on Characters!

    Characters... well, giving them pasts always helps. Nothing more interesting then a dark secret in the past, I always say... I think it helps to think of them as real ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    Having my name on a book is probably only my second best dream about writing, the best is just writing. I love it, the publishing part is cool, but not ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue

    ... I think I understand what WinterGrimm meant about the "use dialogue for important stuff". That's fine, because I wouldn't want to read about a conversation on the weather if ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    you know, I read somewhere that books ARN'T always around for a very long time. Sure, the ones that get bought are, but otherwise, bookshops stop buying them when they ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    Fantasy is fun, and challenging. Writing it just makes me feel... good. *walks away, misty eyed, in her own little world.*

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Poor Man's Copyright

    Hehehe... :D That is so sneaky... reminds me of something I read somewhere, where some writers, instead of doing a little cover letter thing, they write: Dear editor, once upon ...

    Dec 1, 2004


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand