User avatar

Elelel

  • Writing Tips Re: Stuck on Descriptions

    Are the white dragons Crysi's parents? Cos that was kind of obbvious for me ... I'll delete that if I was right and you want me to. Anyway ... well, ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Five Tips for Writing Convincing Characters

    5) MAKE YOUR CHARACTERS UGLY Agreed. I read a book where every main character was a beautiful, straight A student, kind and caring, dating football player type of person ... ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need names!!

    Well, everyone but you then.

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting Your Story

    You need to read the story to understand. EDIT *fidgets* Ok, I can't stand not to continue this ... Well, I said I wasn't sure on the sheild thing. But ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need names!!

    Well, the people in your words had to name them, so what do those languages sound like? And think aout it. I mean, there are creatures in the world calld ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting Your Story

    Well I like to get the story flowing first. That doesn't mean even a whole chapter, just so long as I can feel it before I start reserch. But then ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Hmmm...

    Hmmmm... I'm not sure how to advise, because I've never thought about the problem before (and now the question is ... why havn't I? It's a perfectly good question) I ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Need Help!

    It's one of my bigger problems too, I have this annoying habit of wanting to write everything. What you could do is say something like: It was a ten minute ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: The Hypno-Anti-Writer's Block (ha ha)

    Must try that! But I have to know when I'm just about to sleep and remember to think of something then without re-waking myself .... harder than it sounds!

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Poor Man's Copyright

    One problem. Editors really aren't that stupid. A good editor is so known in his profession he/she will just toss that sort of thing aside. They want to read your ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: What to write...

    I'm like mesh, I don't borrow ideas. It's just something I can't do. However, you could start with something that happened to you sometime, like how you felt about something ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Plans

    I plan. I plan, or the plot dies. It's not set in stone, and I don't plan it sentence by sentence or anything, but it's never made me feel less ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    Well, some people don't like writing outlines or plans. I do though.

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    Same, except I like it more...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    I have such a cursed common name! (Lucy) It's not bad as names go, but there's always another one lurking behind you somewhere, just waiting for someone to call to ...

    Jan 10, 2005


You can do it, serpent king!
— Rhett McLaughlin