User avatar

Elelel

  • NovMo Archives Re: Hell

    This does leave you wanting to find out what happens more. I spotted one little typo, but I won't bother you with it. hope you feel more inspired for the ...

    Nov 11, 2005
  • NovMo Archives Re: Excerpts from Evacuation Earth

    I think you jumped tenses once in the intro. Interesting story ... someone rubs pizza on their face. Cool.

    Nov 11, 2005
  • NovMo Archives Re: Bits and Pieces of my story

    YAY!!! Guess what? I'm going to share stuff with you all! Isn't that great? It is. Trust me. Now you can say "Well at least I write description better than ...

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: BAND.. YAY!!!... Will add more when I feel like it...

    Yay! Band! Clarinet rocks. Ugh... you had bring up those reeds? Do not fear! I'm going into buisness with a friend who plays clarinet to make reed spray! Flavoured spray, ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    Eh. Don't know about Snape under Dumbledores orders. Good theory though. But ... I don't know. I'd rather he killed not under orders if it were up to me. I'd ...

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    I figured Regulus Black straight away too. *mutters to self* Just take away the victory why don't you *grins* ignore me. I running low on caffine right now. *shrugs* the ...

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    I liked the book a lot. One of, if not, the best of the seris. To the point too. No annoying waflle (not saying I don't like long books mind). ...

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Creative writing no longer exists

    I was going to say that!!! *pretends to sulk* My big "idea" (which is probably not at all origanal, but I've never seen it before) is my fairies are bad. ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Completely Idiotic

    Once the sky was blue. And then just as suddenly it was orange. Well one day, or was it night? I can't remember which it was now. Oh yes, it ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfwood Gallery

    This is great, (and all the other things, but I'll focus on this one) I love the colour the draws your eye to the face (and hair) I don't think ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Ok, I'm serious on art and know exactly what I'm doing here, so I'm not going to spend a whole critique going "I like it!" like I do for poetry. ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A Few Things

    Very nice! Great how you didn't make it a picture of the whole person, or even of the whole face. That's exellent composition. It took me ... I can't remember ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    Do you learn art at school? Or even out of school? Because the people are wonderfully in proportion (no legs twice as long as the other leg, and the heads ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    One of my parents have/are reading the Da Vinci Code (probably mum, dad think fictional books are boring... honestly!), I've seen it hovering around the place. I need to nah ...

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Trickster's Choice, Trickster's Queen (by Tamora Pierce)

    I've almost read every one of her books (I had to post-pone Circle opens 3 due to the book club and can't find book 4 in pathetic small town bookshop... ...

    Jan 18, 2005


Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi