User avatar

Elelel

  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Little Character Help if Possible...

    Sorry I'm just repeating everyone else, but I think a flaw is the key. Losing doesn't necessarily make a person likable and uninvincible in people's minds. Flaws be lots of ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    Um ... I don't know. I don't think I've ever noticed any links between time and good writing for me. Late at night maybe? But really when I did NaNo ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contact The Author?

    I e-mailed an author once. They said they liked my e-mail adress. They were friendly and stuff. I got their e-mail on their website thingie. I've thought about contacting other ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: New Writer - Have the fever bad

    Hehe! When I first read your plot outline, I thought that Jake went insane and couldn't accept his wife's death so he was imagining her alive ... but she's a ...

    May 12, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    The Lord of the Flies *shudders*

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    Terry Pratchett. -- I love his books to pieces. I have a section of my book case devoted to books that after I place on the shelf I retreat from ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Well, I don't really hate many books. Quite a few annoy me, but I don't really think they're worth mentioning because it's a kind of indifferent feeling that means I ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: what do you want in a critique?

    Well, the most usless thing is non-specific praise, because all you can do with it is think "Uh ... great ... that was ... helpful". Even non-specific hate is better ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Define:

    Creating something that didn't exist before. That's how my art teacher once deffined it at the beginning of year nine, and it's kind of stuck with me.

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Story plot--help and whatnot

    Welcome! I hope you enjoyed your first post! Well, the brainstorming thing seems to be another term for plotting. This is a tricky one to advise on, because it's not ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm rereading all the Terry Pratchet books about the witches. So far I'm up to Lords and Ladies .

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Why write?

    WE ALL HAVE THE WRITING ITCH!!! You know how stories nag at you? You know how you get a sudden attraction to blank paper and new pens for no reason? ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rereading books

    Well, I claim to be the most obsessive rereader here. I reread so much my mum actually goes on campaigns to get me interested in new books even though I ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is this too much like Harry Potter

    It's deffinately worth keeping an eye on as your sotry progresses. I'd keep an extra eye on your plot, those things have a habit of going subconsious on you and ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Bits and Pieces of my story

    It makes more sense when it happens in order ... but still, yes, random.

    Nov 12, 2005


Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle