User avatar

Elelel

  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    3927 as of day 2. I have to reach 5001 by midnight tonight. Well, something that can be said for doing NaNo in first person diary form is that angst ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    2000 ... and something. I forget what it is exactly ... hold up a sec ... 2672!!! YAY!!!

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    HEHEHE!!! I didn't think about it until there was an hour left, then started panicing about trivial things, like my main character's lack of a NAME!!! But I got 1691 ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Education of a Writer

    WOOT!!! I have an excuse not to do English at uni! I've discovered I don't really like English Studies, which shocked me. We don't write anything, we analyse things. Which ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Elelel: What kind of solo? instrument, or singing? Instrumental. I play the clarinet. Hey! If I run out of plot I can just have a character have to do a ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I'm just beginning to take in how much school work I'm going to have to do during November, and I tell you it does not look pretty. And there's exams. ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    (yeah, spoilers again) Well ... ok. Still didn't like that book so much as the first one. It wasn't just those few points that turned me off it. It just ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    (note: There will be spoilers) I quite liked Ergon. I wouldn't say it was my favourite book ever, but I did quite enjoy it. Some of the characters annoyed me ...

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Prologues?

    I don't mind them. I tend to use them sometimes, depending if I think they'd benefit. Sometimes you just need something that occured before the story actually started explained as ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Getting Better or Not?

    I don't know! Hehe. All I seem to be doing these days is remembering the stuff I wrote when I was younger and trying to figure out what bits made ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Am I ready? Um ... no. I was but then decided I didn't like that idea after all. So ... currently I have nothing. Not even an idea or world ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    Has anyone read Monstrous Regiment or Night Watch? They're my favourites, I think. If you don't count the Bromeliad Triliogy. When I first read them they were the best things ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you get your ideas from?

    Hmmm ... I think I'm going to have to do some major rewinding. Last year's NaNo came from one of my older ideas. I was doing something more ... serious, ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: On Writing Books

    I've wanted to be a writer since I sat down at age eleven and said to myself "hey, I really don't want a job I have to wake up early ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: 1st and 3rd person?

    There are ways you could do it, when you think about it. Your story could technically be in third person, but then someone picks up someone elses diary and reads ...

    Aug 25, 2006


Knowing too much of your future is never a good thing.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief