User avatar

Elelel

  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy

    OMG! Could this be? A chance for 50k of Weasle Queen? Of course I'm in!

    Dec 11, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: What we learned...

    - don't give in to the depression attack at 35k - you don't need an outline to write a lot of words - never hold off a good plot development ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Sticking With a Story Until the End or Taking a Break?

    Well, yes, it will probably cause me never to finish anything. But ... well ... at the risk of blaspheming ... I don't really care as of yet. I mean, ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    50 000!!!! *weeps* It's the last day! And I did it! I had to stay off yws, sleep only six hours a night, juggle it with exam revision and crying ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: In the mood

    When I feel like writing seems to be rather random. I think though that I get writy after having a dream, or before I go to sleep. Also after reading ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    EVERYONE'S WRONG!!! What's going to happen is that Magonagel (sorry, forgot how to spell it) is going to get together with Voldemort, and they'll have little cat crossed with snake ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Feeling Possessive of Books?

    Me? Possessive of books? *shifty eyes* ... of course not. Ok, yes. It's the appreciation thing that gets to me too. I'm especially protective about things that people ought to ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    YAY!!! Go Jack!!! I'm over 18k. Not too bad. I keep dipping above and below the quota, now I'm pretty much on yesterday's, but I haven't done my writing for ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    1. Eragon or Harry (as heroes)? Harry. Ergon annoys me a bit. Harry has his sulky moments where I get a bit fed up with him, but I get sick ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    *tries to be happy for Cassie, but then realises she must post own word cout* Erm ... 16 000 or so. Not too bad. On target. Shouldn't complain, shouldn't complain. ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Helpful Ideas

    Hehe. I am also contrary! I like music with lyrics. It just works for me. I don't really know it's there, I sort of stop using my ears because I'm ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    I've got over 11 000. I fell behind yesterday because I had to do homework instead. I'm not running out of steam! I'm running out of time to write in!

    Nov 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    8407! Not too bad. Especially considering I didn't even write for a day, and caught it all up the next. Still, I do have to do the 1667 (roughly) words ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I tend to type. Because I can edit it and obsess. That sounds like the complete opposite to what you want to be doing, but for me I really need ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Quote of the Week

    I guess since I haven't finished anything really, so I'm a wannabe. YAY!!! But I'm sixteen. I can be as wannabe as I like.

    Nov 4, 2006


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes