User avatar

Elelel

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    And the reason we dislike him so, Elelel, is because his books lack any originality whatsoever, in both plot and world concepts, so much so that they come dangerously close ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    Uh ... why are we all attacking the poor guy? He wrote some books, they weren't the most amazing books ever, but they were quite popular ... why is it ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Roundtable of Dead Heroes

    Hehe! It always happens to me! The best ones either die, or they just don't get the ending they deserve. Main characters are never my favourites, does any one else ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes a great book?

    1) the main character/two mainest characters must be passably awesome people, or (I suppose) totally awesome people. But for main main main characters it's almost better to have their awesomeness ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you love to write?

    I don't know if love really is the right word. It's like to begin with you write something and it's fun. So you write something else and you get a ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Star crossed lovers

    After spending a weekend watching every disaster documentary I can lay my hands on, I think maybe people just like a bit of death and suffering now and again. We ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Star crossed lovers

    Wuthering Heights - Cathy dies and Heathcliff is miserable and horrible for ages and then dies himself. You know I think that ends happily. Sure, Heathcliff and Cathy stuff everything ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I don't think I started, I think I always was. I suppose when I couldn't write I had a bit of trouble. But basically I overcame it with pictures. Then ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    Very true! Doctor Who rules. Him as well on my list then.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Critiquing Books You Read

    About the on-purpose bad grammar as a writing style thing. I've read a few books like that. I thought the Colour Purple was fantastic. And there was this other book ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    HERO - uh ... I don't know. Probably Artemis Fowl, because he's the bad guy at the same time (well, in the first book). I've always liked the bad guys ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy

    Hehe! I'm getting excited about this already! The Weasle Queen is going to have to declare war on someone. Maybe the Chirping Crickets of Emphasising Silence. It's going to be ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Sally to Jaikal: I'm Pain and I luuuuuuurve you! *muffled laughter* My voice is a little different because ... uh ... I have a ... um ... a ... cold? ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    Oh yeah. I forgot to mention my huge and nasty callus on my middle finger of my right hand due to handwriting. I grip the pen too hard, and it ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Ending

    It doesn't kill me to finish a series. I'm actually a lot like Snoink in that I will often read the end before I get to it, and that I ...

    Jan 1, 2007


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson