User avatar

Elelel

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Starting with Quotes? Yes or no?

    Er ... I'm not all that fond of them. Generally my reaction to them is something like "ok ... but why did we need to hear that? I mean, really. ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Awwww ... dang it! I love NaNo, but it'll be impossible this year with school. I have exams in November. Oh well. Just have to save it up for next ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Describing your Characters

    I generally don't do a lot of character describing. Mainly because I don't like reading it all that much. If it's all dumped the first time we meet them then ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How does writing make you feel?

    ... I don't know. Depends. I guess mostly I'd go with the hyperactive thing. Like, bouncing up and down, giggling with insane glee, not sleeping because it's not important, not ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How long do you spend

    If you don't count blogging and it's not November, then, unless other unforeseen circumstances arise: NONE If you do count blogging, but no other unforeseen circumstances: Half an hour, to ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing Habits

    I don't like writing in an exposed place. That's probably just paranoia though. So, I don't like using the office computer because it just feels open and people walk in ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do TV and Movies Inspire your Writing?

    Yep. I love TV shows and movies. They're stories too, after all. Sometimes they just make me want to write. Like, that was such a great story I just HAVE ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Planning of a novel.

    Start writing! Some pretty cool stuff can just pop into existence when you're writing, and anyway, if you start you easily find the ideas you need to work on more. ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    Loved it! Loved it! *dances around* It is officially my favourite HP book! I can't BELEIVE we're on the four page of discussion and no one has said anything about ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    YAY!!! I love the books. When my friend first told me to read them, I didn't want to because he used the words "You'lll love them" which always make me ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I think it's a bit funner to torture a character who will fight back and try to overcome the situation than one who's just going to sit down and have ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tamora Pirece

    I hated hated hated Jonathan with a burning passion. Me too! He is so annoying. Whenever he comes into any of the books I want to stab him with something ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I based a whole NaNo on the torturing of a character. Basically as soon as I couldn't think of what would happen next, I'd think "so what's the worst thing ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tamora Pirece

    I liked the Tortall books better, but the circle of magic ones where kind of cool. I didn't much like the circle opens ones though. Except Briar's. Mass destruction with ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Kiss My Tears Goodnight (nee double dad) Poll

    It's a toss up between her mum's deserted house and Kitty's, for me. I haven't read your stories, but both would work, probably. Just think of the place the most ...

    Jun 12, 2007


True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are, it requires you to be who you are.
— Brené Brown