User avatar

Elelel

  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    The music fades into the background for me. Not distracting at all, but if it's not there .... silence .... which I notice.

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    Ditto Perra! I am sooo paranoid that if I don't have music, everything would be too quiet, and I'd get scared, and I would never be able to consentrate!

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Voices in the Dark

    Sounds like the shoulder angel/devil thing! Cool! Must try that!

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: automatic writing meditation

    Must try this! I do freewriting, which has the same kind of effect, but not that powerful straight off. Of course the candle is no problem for the mighty firebird!

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Trickster's Choice, Trickster's Queen (by Tamora Pierce)

    I've read all her books... well, I havn't read 'the circle opens' quartette, but everything else! And loved it all.

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Doggy Doo

    *runs off to be sick*

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    YOU missed YOUR goal too, I laughed harder at the frog then niteowl! ahem. I have a few different catagories. Number 1, bordom. When martha walked down the very, very, ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Zombie Bit, You are expirienceing an unusual and rather interesting problem. Not to worry! We'll have this whole affair sorted out in a jiffy! I strongly advise you to ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    Those are all exellent! :D

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    I saw more than nonsense in the ones I read. Maybe you weren't looking hard enough.

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    The amazing Maurice and his educated rodents, I've got that one! Firestsrter: I haven't read The Theif of Time, so I can't comment on that one, but if the books ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    There are better books by him than the colour of magic... one I just got was the Monstorous Regiment. Very very very very funny!

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    Has anyone read any books by Terry Pratchet? He's written lots. I've read some. I thought they were funny and intertaining. What do other people think?

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Writing Activities Re: Circle Story

    I couldn't believe my eyes. All my beliefs had been shattered overnight. I no longer know what to think.

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    TV serises of books are usually lame. I once saw one on Terry Pratchets "Bromeliad" triliogy, which they made look boring, (which, if you've ever read the books, you'd know ...

    Nov 28, 2004


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour