User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Lenten Sacrifices

    Giving up things at Lent isn't about denying yourself things - I think, in a lot of ways, the emphasis has (wrongly) been placed sacrifice - but rather on putting ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    GO AUSTRALIA!!! YAY!!! Two medals so far for us. One bronze, and a gold which was one by a man who was born in Canada. On behalf of the country, ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Math or English?

    I like English more. I have more fun in it. Maths is Ok, I suppose. I'm ok at it, but it's just ... Maths? I don't know. THere's nothing exciting ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: We love you Nate!

    YAY!!! I was the first person to vote for the second yes! YAY for Nate! Really, this whole place is amazingly well organised and it has deffinately helped me a ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Coming Soon: The YWS Currency Exchange Trading Platform

    OK ... I get the theory behind it (it had already occured to me that points were not like money for that very reason, and therefore rather worthless but I ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday, Meshy!

    Exactly! Get your money's worth! No point in posting two words if we can pay the same for fifty thousand! Ahem, this is the third time I've said it, and ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Some Important Changes Coming...

    Had to post, even if there shall soon be somewhere else to argue and comment (there isn't yet to my knowledge). There's one problem I have about the fifteen points ...

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: New Name for Points?

    Lucky Freds! Fat Henrys! Laughing Mays! Ok, no idea where they came from.

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Poor... poor people...

    Poor, poor kids. *shakes head sadly*

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 1/15 - 1/22

    YAY!!!

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Hope

    I just hope. Who needs a reason? The point of hope is that you can't really do anything about it, but you hope anyway.

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    Fuzzes/fuzzballs are what I call those white, floaty plant seed things I see floating in the air sometimes. They're sometimes called Santa Clauses too... Anyone know what I'm talking about? ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 1000

    YAY!!! But considering the people with more than one account ... can we count it as 1000?

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    Well, anyway. Mine means absolutely nothing. It's just some random name of one of my characters that, frankly, sucks and I'm going to change it anyway (for the character, not ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 1/7- 1/14

    YAY!!! Well done!

    Jan 9, 2006


Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale