User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: Nate's Two Thousand Posts Party!

    :smt048 :smt041 :smt038 :smt040 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt035 :smt064 :smt117 :smt113 :elephant: YAY!!!

    May 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Boxers or briefs?

    Well I know that some guys in my class wear briefs because there was a huge wedgie war last year. It was entertaining ... but rather ... odd ... and ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: No-one does these anymore ...

    YAY!!! Maybe people should do these more!

    May 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The A to W List Of How To Annoy People

    I seem to have done a few too. Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day. I do that ALL the time. Very fun. Sometimes if you ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are YOU Wearing?

    I join the pyjama crowd! My pyjamas are pink and purple, and I'm also wearing a white jumper with toucans on it because it's been rather cold lately and I'm ...

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Paste

    :smt saves time when you're writing a smilie story.

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Paste

    *shifty eyes* Yep ... the eyes are shifting lots lately

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What your name means

    Well, my screeen name was a big mistake in my opinion. I was called Firebird on some other site, which I liked a lot more, but people thought I was ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Drytear E-mails

    I got a pm, which I ignored.

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Proud to be English.

    ... except at the things other countries are better at, of course.

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS infringes on your RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH!

    The thing is ... YWS is pretty diverse. It's not like everyone here's from the same country. So you can't really take a law from one country and use it ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    *cracks up laughing* There are a couple I would need to query, eg Did you make the elves and the dwarves great friends, just to be different? How does not ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This is the dawning of the age of aquarios (signs)

    I'm Saggitarius ... however you spell it, and I think for the Chinese sign thing I'm a snake or something ... I don't think they really work.

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Proud to be English.

    :lol: You countries who bother with being patriotic are so funny. Patriotism is for foreign people. And finally-Australia is just kickin everyone in the loins! How much medals do they ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What are you Wearing?

    I'm more lazy! I'm still in my pyjamas and it's 1:30pm. They're my blue snoopy pyjamas, and because it was cold last night I'm also wearing a purple jumper on ...

    Mar 19, 2006


But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took