User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Steve Irwin dead at age 44.

    Hey ... in Homeclass someone said a prayer for him saying he was only injured. That's horrible! Someone that creates as much entertainment as that can't just ... die!

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    I tend to but. I like rereading so much that it's not really worth borrowing them because it'll just drive me insane when I can't read it again and again ...

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    South Australia, Australia. I'M A CROWEATER!!! Wheeeee!

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    ... I got funniest member ... and an honourable mention for my blog. I don't BELIEVE this. I'm too shocked and happy to even do an acceptance speech ... But, ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: David Gemmell Dies

    Oh no! I didn't know. I've only just started reading his books, and I love them, and he's gone. ANd he was only fifty seven. Sad smilies do not convey ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    Or you could say "BEST idea" and then you can't go better! Unless "BESTEST idea" ... maybe it is better left. ANyway *cheers for everyone mentioned in cheering included everyone ...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Unforgettable YWS Moments

    Logging in one day and seeing this note on a writing site: You are loged in, Please wait a second Was I the only one that noticed? It was so ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New YWS

    *deep breath* *creates account as Elelel* *spets through mystical and metaphorical portal...* *... meets invisible wall* I need to be approved. Way to ruin the drama of a moment. *has ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Time Capsule!

    Dear future Lucy, Well, this'll probably all disappear when the site shuts down, but netheless ... Don't be an idiot. I know you know when you're being an idiot, so ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New YWS

    I'll join, haven't yet, but I will!

    May 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes

    Ok then! Jokes, jokes, jokes. *evil eyes* Want to hear a joke? A mand fell down. Want to hear a dirty joke? He fell in the mud and got dirty. ...

    May 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Poetry

    It's probably because they're quicker to write, so if someone writes poetry they've got more things to post. I don't think you should start writing poetry just because you feel ...

    May 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Joel, IT WAS ALL MY FAULT!!! I'm so sorry! I'm impossibly sorry! I'm so frigging sorry that if I was actually saying this I would be crying because that's ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If You Had A Million Dollars...

    I WOULD MAKE MY BATHROOM THE BIGGEST AND GREATEST BATHROOM EVER!!!! There would have to be a HUGE bath, spa bath, naturally. And a really awesome shower that has a ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Good Grades Really Matter?

    I've always thought of a smart person as someone who can think quickly and understand things. When I say think quickly, I don't mean as in speed maths or anything ...

    May 4, 2006


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger